Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Hai ;p

Zombie Warriors is a minigame in which you lead an army of zombies. You have to capture bases and finally the enemies headquarters to win. There are many battles. Zombie Warriors can be played in singleplayer against the map or in multiplayer against each other.

It is also possible to fight against the map together in multiplayer. There are many different types of bases and other things on the 10+ different battlegrounds. Your army consists of multiple different zombies (Warrior, General, Pyro, Tempest, Thunder, Bomber & much more).

With each battle, new features get introduced. Also part of this map is a gold system. You earn gold with successful attacks of your army and you can spend your gold to e.g. hire new zombies.

But just fighting battles is not all you can do in this map! There is also a War Mode in which you try to control all lands, by fighting many battles.
There is also a Simulation Mode which is absolutely accurate. Part of the map is also a Challenge and a Sandbox mode.

What do y'all think? ;p

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
seems. bit like co-op TD from thechunk
Nah, there's is something like that already in the server. This is different ;p

This is more likely players have their own zombie army and they go kill others, and they can select the kind of zombies.

TheSpaceChiller

Dec 9, 2015
Belgium!
I think it's a nice idea! But I don't know that it is possible to make. I think it's a good idea for a small server. But I think it is not possible for thousands of players. But if it is possible then it is a Yes for me :).

THEMAN6574

Dec 1, 2016
This would be a really fun thing to play. but I can really see where it could be hard for the staff team to make.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Halloween Zoomed.png

I miss spooky season :(
Top Bottom