Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bundykidss

Jun 24, 2022
So, it's like battle box in Minecraft championship. You choose kits and go against another team, but, you fight to the death instead of having to place wool on the middle. I'm thinking 4 or 5 players per team, and I'm a bedrock player so maybe java and bedrock.

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
I disagree, this might be a fun game but the cube has enough games. This could be added as a seasonal game though. Or for java it could be added into the "featured games" game/menu.

Me after posting: The Following Was Made As An Edit: This could be added to blockwars too now that I think about it so I'm changing me reaction to unsure.

Reactions: bundykidss

La J

Novice Member
Mar 21, 2021
Italiaaa
So, it's like battle box in Minecraft championship. You choose kits and go against another team, but, you fight to the death instead of having to place wool on the middle. I'm thinking 4 or 5 players per team, and I'm a bedrock player so maybe java and bedrock.
meh

• Wow
Reactions: Rocks1

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Although battle box would be a fun game, it would be a complete rip-off of MCC.

bundykidss

Jun 24, 2022
Although battle box would be a fun game, it would be a complete rip-off of MCC.
Nah man I mean it would be like it except just pvp and with maybe 5 people. It could be a block wars or a battle arena. Also, egg wars is a rip off of bedwars (obviously. And bedwars knock offs are normal at this point so it doesn't doesn't matter) and minerware is just a rip off of warioware so uhh I don't thinkit would be too bad of an addition

Reactions: shrillblade

bundykidss

Jun 24, 2022
I disagree, this might be a fun game but the cube has enough games. This could be added as a seasonal game though. Or for java it could be added into the "featured games" game/menu.

Me after posting: The Following Was Made As An Edit: This could be added to blockwars too now that I think about it so I'm changing me reaction to unsure.
Cubecraft has enough games? Maybe on java, I haven't played that but on bedrock (and maybe java if they have the same games) it gets boring after a while, and there and many new gamemodes to any of the featured minecraft servers. I play on ps4 so getting non featured servers isn't that easy and even when i do play them, there aren't many original concepts

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah man I mean it would be like it except just pvp and with maybe 5 people. It could be a block wars or a battle arena. Also, egg wars is a rip off of bedwars (obviously. And bedwars knock offs are normal at this point so it doesn't doesn't matter) and minerware is just a rip off of warioware so uhh I don't thinkit would be too bad of an addition
Battle box is original to MCC and copying it would be a rip-off.

Also Eggwars isn't a copy of bedwars. Eggwars came out 2 years before bedwars. Eggwars is based on rush, a classic game no-one knows the origin of. It's like spleef, no-one knows who made spleef.

bundykidss

Jun 24, 2022
Battle box is original to MCC and copying it would be a rip-off.

Also Eggwars isn't a copy of bedwars. Eggwars came out 2 years before bedwars. Eggwars is based on rush, a classic game no-one knows the origin of. It's like spleef, no-one knows who made spleef.
Ahhhh I remember hearing about that a couple years ago, I forgot about that.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom