Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Etoath

Oct 15, 2017
The points are different for each game. I played Lucky Island today I played with a mate of mine I ran after someone and fell into a hole that I did not see I was dead then and me mate who lived yet that was trying to kill the other one that hit so we won the game he got 50+ points and 150 xp what did I get 1 xp for saying GG. Now we go back to earlier. You played Lucky Island you died first and your teammate still lives and who catches the last kill you win as a team and you get all your two points and the xp. The game has changed a lot now. Do you think it's better to get the points right now, but you win as a team, but you will not get anything when you die.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello people, i thought of a new game idea.

The game name : ?
Concept : You have 20 minutes. 10 minutes of the game you have to defend your castle so good as possible and let the other people attack your castle. You can choose different classes (Examples : Bower, Fighter, Mage). After those 10 minutes you can attack their base. So it is like a game who better is in defence and who better is in attack. Like if you get the castle you get 100 points (Not normal points, just for this game) and if you win with defending you get 100 points. So it could be 100-100 and it is a draw. What do u think of this idea?
This is just Money walls.
I don't agree.

Jan 5, 2017
The points are different for each game. I played Lucky Island today I played with a mate of mine I ran after someone and fell into a hole that I did not see I was dead then and me mate who lived yet that was trying to kill the other one that hit so we won the game he got 50+ points and 150 xp what did I get 1 xp for saying GG. Now we go back to earlier. You played Lucky Island you died first and your teammate still lives and who catches the last kill you win as a team and you get all your two points and the xp. The game has changed a lot now. Do you think it's better to get the points right now, but you win as a team, but you will not get anything when you die.
Good idea, thanks for the help!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
Top Bottom