• No, it seems bad

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
So I just got this idea for a new game, that's similar to assassination on java. or FFA. But far more fast paced. And everyone does in one hit.

How the game works: So how the game works is, you start in a room and pick a kit, like in FFA and then get transported on to a map. And then you receive a target to kill, you can only kill your target(Your target also glows, but only you can see them glowing). But also someone else has you as their target, and you can kill the person who has a target on you.

Killing your target gets you 2 bounty points killing the person who has a target on you gets you 1. The more bounty points you have the more likely it is for multiple people to have you as their target.also if you kill someone with more than 5 bounty points you get 2/3 of their bounty points. It also says who has the most bounty points on the scoreboard. Note: everyone has at least speed 1 in this game mode.

Kits: There would be 4 kits in this game. each with their own perks and debuffs. The kits work like the they do in FFA but with different kits.

Leaper: Leapers have permanent jump boost, 1 and an iron sword. They also have a leap feather, which launches them 5-6 blocks in the direction they're facing. It also gives them slowness 1 for 2 seconds. They have green leather armor without a helmet. Note: all armor and swords in this are cosmetic. They're just there so you can tell, what kit people are using.

Dasher: Dashers have permanent speed 2, an iron sword. And full light blue leather armor.

Tactician: Tacticians somewhat go against the rule, of everyone dying in one hit. Because instead, they die in 2. But with this incredible perk, they also get a horrible debuff. They kill everyone in 2 hits. They also have a stone sword and full iron armor. Also tacticians kill eachother in 2 hits because it doesn't stack.

Hunter: Hunters have a bow and 1 arrow, and receive one new arrow every 20 seconds. Or upon kill of someone with 5 or more bounty points. The bow also kills people in one hit, exept for tacticians. But they also have a stone sword that kills people in 2 hits. They also have full black leather armor. But here's where their sword gets kinda weird against tacticians. they kill tacticians in 3 hits. But if they shoot them with an arrow first, they kill them in one.

So overall, what do people think of this idea. If you agree with this suggestion use the agree✅ reaction, so it can get forwarded✨. If you disagree with it, use the disagree❌ reaction. If you have any criticism or suggestions, please let me know.​

Edit: This could go in to the upcoming PvP lobby. Along with FFA, and Duels.

Last edited:

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
So I just got this idea for a new game, that's similar to assassination on java. or FFA. But far more fast paced. And everyone does in one hit.

How the game works: So how the game works is, you start in a room and pick a kit, like in FFA and then get transported on to a map. And then you receive a target to kill, you can only kill your target(Your target also glows, but only you can see them glowing). But also someone else has you as their target, and you can kill the person who has a target on you.

Killing your target gets you 2 bounty points killing the person who has a target on you gets you 1. The more bounty points you have the more likely it is for multiple people to have you as their target.also if you kill someone with more than 5 bounty points you get 2/3 of their bounty points. It also says who has the most bounty points on the scoreboard. Note: everyone has at least speed 1 in this game mode.

Kits: There would be 4 kits in this game. each with their own perks and debuffs. The kits work like the they do in FFA but with different kits.

Leaper: Leapers have permanent jump boost, 1 and an iron sword. They also have a leap feather, which launches them 5-6 blocks in the direction they're facing. It also gives them slowness 1 for 2 seconds. They have green leather armor without a helmet. Note: all armor and swords in this are cosmetic. They're just there so you can tell, what kit people are using.

Dasher: Dashers have permanent speed 2, an iron sword. And full light blue leather armor.

Tactician: Tacticians kinda go against the rule, of everyone dying in one hit. Because instead, they die in 2. But with this incredible perk, they also get a horrible debuff. They kill everyone in 2 hits. They also have a stone sword and full iron armor. Also tacticians kill eachother in 2 hits because it doesn't stack.

Hunter: Hunters have a bow and 1 arrow, and receive one new arrow every 20 seconds. Or upon kill of someone with 5 or more bounty points. The bow also kills people in one hit, exept for tacticians. But they also have a stone sword that kills people in 2 hits. They also have full black leather armor. But here's where their sword gets kinda weird against tacticians. they kill tacticians in 3 hits. But if they shoot them with an arrow first, they kill them in one.

So overall, what do people think of this idea. I want this to be an actual discussion, and not just people saying I agree or I disagree. If you have any criticism or suggestions, please let me know.
This is finally a good game suggestion. I like that very much

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

maxlol200

Novice Member
Nov 29, 2020
Do you have any ideas for more kits?
I would say maybe something like Turtle Master or Tank. Full Diamond armor with Prot 1, Slowness 1 and Sharp 2 Diamond sword. If this is too op, i would increase the slowness or make everything from diamond to iron

• Disagree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I would say maybe something like Turtle Master or Tank. Full Diamond armor with Prot 1, Slowness 1 and Sharp 2 Diamond sword. If this is too op, i would increase the slowness or make everything from diamond to iron
Armor Is cosmetic in this gamemode.
And that kit already exists, that's just tactician.

Last edited:

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
This sounds like a great idea! I have seen something like this in a game before, and I loved the concept...

In that game there was also something like "guards", those were NPC's that were constantly watching...

If you killed someone in front of their eyes, you get locked up. Ofcourse locking up people in this game isnt the greatest idea, since it takes away a lot of the pace, but you could add something else, and this is what I had in mind:

There is cameras all over the map, If you kill someone in the viewing area of a camera, the bounty on your head becomes global, and everyone can kill you. However, you cant camp in the field of view of the camera forever, because after 5 seconds, you will start taking significant damage!

I hope this idea will add a little more tactics to the game

Feel free to change this idea to your liking, its just a quick suggestion!

I would love to see this become a real gamemode!

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds like a great idea! I have seen something like this in a game before, and I loved the concept...

In that game there was also something like "guards", those were NPC's that were constantly watching...

If you killed someone in front of their eyes, you get locked up. Ofcourse locking up people in this game isnt the greatest idea, since it takes away a lot of the pace, but you could add something else, and this is what I had in mind:

There is cameras all over the map, If you kill someone in the viewing area of a camera, the bounty on your head becomes global, and everyone can kill you. However, you cant camp in the field of view of the camera forever, because after 5 seconds, you will start taking significant damage!

I hope this idea will add a little more tactics to the game

Feel free to change this idea to your liking, its just a quick suggestion!

I would love to see this become a real gamemode!
Maybe something along those lines. Like if you kill people within specific areas, it gives you double the bounty points.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Regardless, if it's liked enough it may make it into the server
Honestly, assassination on java needs an update, desperately. It's one of the oldest remaining games on Cubecraft, and it needs some love.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
This sounds like a cool game I would play but I have some second thoughts. People with the lowest ping will always have an advantage, this would make it unfair for people with a bad connection or people who don't live close to the server location.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This sounds like a cool game I would play but I have some second thoughts. People with the lowest ping will always have an advantage, this would make it unfair for people with a bad connection or people who don't live close to the server location.
A solution to this has been confirmed by the cubecraft admins, to be on its way. AKA they're adding NA regions.

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
A solution to this has been confirmed by the cubecraft admins, to be on its way. AKA they're adding NA regions.
This will solve some unfairness but not all. The people with high ping aren't always from America. I've seen alot of people with high ping from North-Africa. As I said I lik the game idea but people with 15 ping will always have an advantage on people with 50 ping.

• Agree

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This will solve some unfairness but not all. The people with high ping aren't always from America. I've seen alot of people with high ping from North-Africa. As I said I lik the game idea but people with 15 ping will always have an advantage on people with 50 ping.
Then again, ping is an issue in all gamemodes. And the evergrowing issue of ping, is not for this thread.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom