Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Your opinion.

• Yes, they should add it. (100%)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • There is another Wars game. Cool though. (75%)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • OK (50%)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh (25%)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Man, nope!!! (0%)

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I'd want Build Battle to make its return because ever since Cube removed Free Build, there's been no games where you can really stand out with your creativity. On top of that, I think the playerbase has expanded to a point where it'd be possible to get another game on the Java network, which I'd prefer to be either Battle Zone (hehe) or Free Build.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
GommeHD had BedWars first (as early as 2014). So EggWars is technically a copy
It was officially released at 29th of December 2013.

And about the suggestion, CubeCraft does NOT need Bedwars, we already have the superior game called Eggwars. For the other part I agree with WannabePolice2!

Reactions: Fqnta and DrHam

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
We need something different for this server - like Bed Wars, Build game and more. In the new game we need to defend our bed. That's it. :)
As BedWars is a copy of EggWars they’re too similar for being on the same server in my opinion. A building game would be fanstastic though as I really enjoy building (not that I’m particularly good at it). Would love to see some form of ”Build battle” on the server

D

Deleted member 469419

I personally prefer Eggwars before Bedwars, the gameplay of eggwars is much better!

Besides that, as someone said previously, add two similar games, would do bored the current game, the good of eggwars is that is a unique game designed exclusively by cubecraft (rubik_cube_man) while Bedwars is a game which already have two large minecraft networks (Hypixel and GommeHD).

Reactions: mckristiyan28yt

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
No, just no, on CubeCraft we already have EggWars, it is a bit different from BedWars but it is much more original. CubeCraft made the minigame, you can play BedWars on other servers. Bedwars is already one of the most popular minigames on Minecraft. EggWars is also quite popular but it is from CubeCraft and Bedwars is something from very different servers. We also have SkyWars, but I think the maps have been adapted to that. But if I look to the votes, it's clearly no.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes - but it would need to be different shop items.
Please do not necro-post on threads as this is against the rules.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
Feel free to create another thread about this idea, though.
- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom