Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
It was confirmed to be PvP(FFA and Duels), in the last community talk.

BesottedPotato

Novice Member
Oct 14, 2020
The Void
Maybe a dungeon styled game? The Easter Boss battle was very successful and I think a large part of the community enjoyed it, so I wouldn't be surprised if something like this was the new game

Reactions: ssunsett

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.
No that portal turns into pvp. Beta games is either empty or a new game. If it’s a new game I believe it will probably be a port from java
Just visit the main lobby.

1617842585336.png

1617842619496.png

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Can't give you an exact confirmation thought.
Ok you are correct. But I’m 99% sure that unless it’s an ltm, cubecraft wouldn’t release a main game without it being in beta first unless it‘s either taking a beta game out of beta or possibly a java port if they’re sure it’ll do well.

Despite the fact that to me duals and ffa doesn’t seem very polished, it’s probably what the next portal is.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
Despite it being confirmed to be PvP, I have said this many times to extract players it would be be smart to make it a chill and relax game like skyblock, such as parkour. Among slimes would be good, but with Shadow mutes it would be good. Maybe for custom games people can host!

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
I hope it won’t be a pvp game again. I hope more for a game like MurderMystey or Hide & Seek :confusedcat:

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Why does everyone think Cubecraft is going to add Bedwars. Or just steal an idea from another server.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I hope it won’t be a pvp game again. I hope more for a game like MurderMystey or Hide & Seek :confusedcat:
It was confirmed to be PvP(FFA and Duels). And Cubecraft would never add murder mystery, instead they would add Among Slimes.

ssunsett

Moderator ☀️
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 25, 2021
Belgium
It was confirmed to be PvP(FFA and Duels). And Cubecraft would never add murder mystery, instead they would add Among Slimes.
Dang, now I have to work on my pvp skills 😫
I’m a bedrock player, so I didn’t played among slimes yet but it sounds like a cool game ☺️

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom