Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stepjo0506

Jan 17, 2017
Now, before I begin, I must tell how deeply I enjoy playing eggwars, and cubecraft altogether. But, I have some few suggestions that really might help more people enjoy it. First, you should put emerald gens on every solo and team maps. That would help because if the gamemode is normal, then you can get a bit more op stuff, yet it's not that op. Second, I think that you should add like team upgrades. What I mean by this is like using some diamonds, maybe everyone on the team will get like protection 1 on gear or something. Now, I experienced this feature from Bedwars from Hypixel, and thought that it was an excellent addition. Third, I think there should be more kits. I think adding more kits would be really fun. It would give players a variety of choices on what kit they should pick. Yo can be really creative with this. For example, make a kit on which you get 3 obsidian, but it is like 700 points. Last and finally, I think that you should be able to buy ranks using points or something. That would really be cool, because it would hype players to win more, so they can get ranks without paying for it; you'll have to play for it. That would be really helpful to the players who don;t have the money to buy ranks. Thank you for reading this, I understand this won't necessarily be added, but this is just some suggestions.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
put emerald gens on every solo and team maps
a lot of people don't like emerald gens so some maps were left without them. sometimes i like playing with them sometimes i dont so i like how it is right now

Second, I think that you should add like team upgrades. What I mean by this is like using some diamonds, maybe everyone on the team will get like protection 1 on gear or something
I don't think it would fit so well in eggwars as we still have solo might be cool though ♡

make a kit on which you get 3 obsidian
i think this would be op as it would save you the most money out of any kit and all you have to do is jump off the edge to get 3 more obby and completely cover your egg at the start ♡

Last and finally, I think that you should be able to buy ranks using points or something.
cubecraft needs donations to pay its developers and hosting so giving a way to get ranks without money would decrease the amount of money cubecraft has resulting in a worse server and/or less developers. ♡♡♡♡

Also welcome to the forums ;) ♡

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
First suggestion: I don't really want emerald gens on every map. It tends to lead to mid campers. I think the emerald gens should stay map specific.
Second suggestion: This will lead to even more camping. People already camp for an hour to get their entire team full diamond in op mode, why let them up their gear even more with buffs.
Third suggestion: Sure, I would like more kits, but they have to be carefully balanced. The kit you suggested is way too overpowered. No kit should start of with obsidian, but maybe a kit that starts off with 3 gold would be good.
Fourth suggestion: No, no, no, and no. Some people on this server have hundreds of thousands of points (The highest I have heard of is like 140k points). If you could buy ranks for points, no one would ever buy a rank with money, and cubecraft would go bankrupt.

Keep coming up with suggestions. They are really nice to read and talk about :)

K.Vincent

Jan 20, 2017
3 obsidian for 700 points? Cant someone just place 3 obsidian, die after 2 minutes and place the rest? I think one of the perks of getting lots of gold is for obsidian and is a thing that should be kept ingame. Its something that yu aim to upgrade to. Making it purchasable by points makes a team almost virtually impossible to defeat as some like to attack when teams are still weak. It doesn't matter if its for 700 or even 1000 points. If you have it then you are at a BIG advantage then the rest of the lobby.

Stepjo0506

Jan 17, 2017
My kit that I said was just an example. Yes, the obsidian would be op. I was just thinking about it, so that's why I just stated it as an example.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Thank you so much for 2 500 in reaction score!:D
2 500 reaction score.png
I'm surprised I didn't get a welcome back trophy :o It's been well over a year! How is everyone? Catch me up on the latest gossip, cya!
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hai. how ar u.
Top Bottom