Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Whenever I bump one of my threads I always feel guilty that it is considered as necro-posting because all i say is "BUMP!" BUT i don't want to let the thread die without hearing from enough people, So here is where my suggestion comes.
Suggestion
A simple button for the creator of the thread would be the BUMP button, once clicked it will move it back to the first page.
There would be a cooldown to when you can bump the thread again. Only the creator of the thread would have this option & if the thread is locked the feature to bump it will disappear for the locked thread.
This Button might not be needed in the 'Media' section

Opinions?

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I think thta if the thread dies, it means it lost interest. There is no forcing people into things they arent interested in. Im sorry, but a no from me.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Whenever I bump one of my threads I always feel guilty that it is considered as necro-posting because all i say is "BUMP!" BUT i don't want to let the thread die without hearing from enough people, So here is where my suggestion comes.
Suggestion
A simple button for the creator of the thread would be the BUMP button, once clicked it will move it back to the first page.
There would be a cooldown to when you can bump the thread again. Only the creator of the thread would have this option & if the thread is locked the feature to bump it will disappear for the locked thread.
This Button might not be needed in the 'Media' section

Opinions?
That would be abused sooooo badly lol.
Whether it is abused by someone who does not know the rules, or someone just trolling someone else.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
I think thta if the thread dies, it means it lost interest. There is no forcing people into things they arent interested in. Im sorry, but a no from me.
sometimes some threads get buried in the multiple newer threads too quickly, i mean i once made a suggestion and 10 minutes later it got buried by other threads and so early on i had to bump it
No thank you.
There will be players constantly clicking the button over and over again, ruining the latest posts section on the homepage.
I don't want it to be filled with "ban this guy i made screenshot" and the same thread constantly getting bumped up over and over again
That would be abused sooooo badly lol.
Whether it is abused by someone who does not know the rules, or someone just trolling someone else.
I didn't think of that :(, I guess i will have to continue with bumping my threads normally and live with the guilt.
I think this thread could be locked now Won't tag so i don't rush the staff to lock it

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I didn't think of that :(, I guess i will have to continue with bumping my threads normally and live with the guilt.
I think this thread could be locked now Won't tag so i don't rush the staff to lock it
You shouldn't need to feel guilty.
If you want to bring more attention to your thread through bumping, nobody's going to hate you for it. (As long as you don't do it like 6 times a day)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes, means a lot! :D
LoveAndMafia wrote on Begijntje's profile.
happy birthday to the best wave buddy i could ever have, love u bro, ur incredible
Eli wrote on Begijntje's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Reesle wrote on tertato245's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom