Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
In this mode of eggwars, there can be no eliminations. Essentially all there is to the game is getting to an enemy egg, punching it and carrying it all the way back to your own island. The game is more of a free for al match. It lasts only 15 miniutes and the team with most captures at the end of the day wins. This is for teams only.

The idea overall is simple to understand, but I’d like to stress some ideas which I think will make the whole game play out better.

Exclusive items -

1. All pickaxes should be increased in effeciency greatly and made very cheap.

Example : Iron Efficiency 4 - 5 gold, Diamond Efficiency 4 - 5 diamonds
Diamond Efficiency 8 - 20 diamonds

This’ll make mid far more important as diamonds are now more valuable. I guess you could say these prices should be constant between OP and Normal mode.

2. Obsidian price decrease to 3 gold on normal and 1 gold on OP. After all, OP pickaxes will exist in this mode.

3. Endstone - same price as glass

4. Invisibility potions (10s) - 5 diamonds each

5. All swords have sharpness increased by 1 level. In a game where eliminations wont exist, I think this would work fine.

Now, moving on - ender surges. Suppose someone steals your egg and some of their teammates remain on the island to camp for the next egg. If the egg is captured/ returnee, an ender surge will teleport them back to their island.

If you were killed, you’ll respawn at home with food, leather armour, blocks and a wood sword.

Capturing eggs-

When you capture an egg, your total hearts will be temporarily reduced to 5. You wont be able to use any ender pearls. If you’re unable to get the egg home within 90 seconds, it’ll explode, killing you.

You’ll be given the spectral effect so people can trace you down.

Consider these situations-

You’re on team red. You just stole the blue team’s egg.

If you’re killed on the way by someone from green team, the egg will just drop right there, for them to pick it up.

You’ve been killed by team blue. Now, their egg will reset and go back to where it was.

So it’s really just BlockWars CTF with generators and more teams? Nothing really special about it. I don’t think I’d choose it over BW.

And no, Idk why some people said “this is blockwars with generators”. Just because it is CTF does not mean it is blockwars. I do not understand your logic here @DragonLord , they are clearly vastly different, as eggwars is different to skywars, CTE Eggwars is different from Blockwars.

I also doubt newcomers would prefer blockwars over this. Blockwars is a badly excecuted CTF and can barely get a game to start.

vinlir

Jun 14, 2015
Belgium
www.youtube.com
Yooo cool idea.
Capturing eggs-

When you capture an egg, your total hearts will be temporarily reduced to 5. You wont be able to use any ender pearls. If you’re unable to get the egg home within 90 seconds, it’ll explode, killing you.
It shouldn't be hard to capture an egg. With your limitations it makes it only harder. I think it would be more fun if there'd be a lot of captures.

The ender purge is a good idea. If you capture an egg where does it go ? Just stack into your other egg(s) ?

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
Yooo cool idea.

It shouldn't be hard to capture an egg. With your limitations it makes it only harder. I think it would be more fun if there'd be a lot of captures.

The ender purge is a good idea. If you capture an egg where does it go ? Just stack into your other egg(s) ?
When you capture someone’s egg it goes back to their island. You’ll see how many captures you’ve got on the sidebar.

I see where your coming from about the limitations. Maybe there shouldnt be too many or it’ll make it harder to make a comeback late game.

Reactions: vinlir
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Top Bottom