Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with me?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Everyone knows what the EggWars lobby looks like (Or at least should). To me it's kinda gloomy, so it kinda makes me feel like not playing (Basically Anti-Clickbait). If you want players to play the game, make the lobby more up-beat.
It (in my opinion) is getting old. I liked the one before a lot better.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
It (in my opinion) is getting old. I liked the one before a lot better.
I agree, I liked the old map a little more then I like this one. But the new lobby makes me smile as I can see the metaphor in the dragon as this is egg wars and we're fighting over a dragon egg. That is possibly the only reason I think it's cool. The old one kind of had no meaning for the game in itself however it made me want to play it since it was so recognisable and joyous that I just could not not play it. There was so many easter eggs in that lobby and a lot of memories with friends for me.
I think they should just make it brighter over all.
As for other games? I don't really know, I kind of like all of them.

Marzhmello

Feb 2, 2018
♡ℳ♡
I Agree that it would be nice to have a new lobby, but I still do not think it is necessary, maybe in the middle of this year 2018 or at the beginning of 2019.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
And the lobby is getting kinda old
Oh please
It hasn't even been out for a year (even if in 5 days it will be)
The original lobby was out for longer

Anyways for the suggestion there is no point
The current lobby is just fine
It would just take lots of time to make a new one but for nothing
It's not like more players are going to want to play eggwars if they change the lobby

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I agree that it feels too gloomy, it was quite a drastic change from the previous lobby which had animals surrounding the centre. The old lobby had absolutely nothing to do with the game, it was just bright and colourful. The current lobby does have more elements to eggwars due to the dragon egg, however I would like to see a brighter and more colourful lobby in the future. That being said I want to completely redo the pre lobby too, since it's outdated and our build team can do much better.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree that it feels too gloomy, it was quite a drastic change from the previous lobby which had animals surrounding the centre. The old lobby had absolutely nothing to do with the game, it was just bright and colourful. The current lobby does have more elements to eggwars due to the dragon egg, however I would like to see a brighter and more colourful lobby in the future. That being said I want to completely redo the pre lobby too, since it's outdated and our build team can do much better.

If you ever got my P.M then let me know...

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom