Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Ok this is a super simple idea and heres the backing behind it the majority of eggwars kits are for defense (besides shell cracker and debuffer) and I think it would be cool to have a kit that started you off on the offense instead so basically ANY tipe of wepon like a sword axe or something of the above.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Ok this is a super simple idea and heres the backing behind it the majority of eggwars kits are for defense (besides shell cracker and debuffer) and I think it would be cool to have a kit that started you off on the offense instead so basically ANY tipe of wepon like a sword axe or something of the above.
Erm no.. money bags is so much better. and can yoy not talk like this

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Erm no.. money bags is so much better. and can yoy not talk like this
But let's say you're island is being attacked and you just died. If you had a weapon there is a chance for you to kill the person rather waste valuable time buying things.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
But let's say you're island is being attacked and you just died. If you had a weapon there is a chance for you to kill the person rather waste valuable time buying things.
Then run to the villager and buy a wood sword or axe or store a weapon in a chest.. but still if your egg is about to be broken you shouldn't try to save it you should run after buying a few blocks.

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I disagree, when someone is going to your island and you kill them, they'll respawn and have a high chance to kill you if they spawned with a weapon.

EDIT: Just think of 5 people on a teams map all having this kit.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Then run to the villager and buy a wood sword or axe or store a weapon in a chest.. but still if your egg is about to be broken you shouldn't try to save it you should run after buying a few blocks.
Then again multiple scenarios exist. The opposing player is not as skilled, or they don't have a great pickaxe, or they just killed you and are rushing to your island. There are benefits to this kit, though it should have some thing like carrots included.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Livvv's profile.
The first sentence said "sometimes life does't give you what you want" the second one is incomplete so far only saying "not because you don't" I'm excited to see what the last sentence says!
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Top Bottom