Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
Hi, i have a suggestion for a new gamemode in eggwars:

Why:
  • Main eggwars is almost no skills, you cant win if you dont have diamonds
  • Hardcore doesnt have punch bows, but you cant heal so its still 'less' skill
What is it:
  • Its just regular eggwars but without diamonds and maybe gapples less op / removed
  • With normal hp ~ (no half)
What problems does it fix:
  • Bowspam in eggwars
  • Less campers
  • Faster games

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I feel like diamonds and golden apples are part of eggwars. You can't just make a new gamemode with no diamonds and no golden apples, because then it's not an eggwars gamemode, and I don't think it would be fun to play.

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
I feel like diamonds and golden apples are part of eggwars. You can't just make a new gamemode with no diamonds and no golden apples, because then it's not an eggwars gamemode, and I don't think it would be fun to play.
I just played a game of eggwars and in 2 minutes people had full iron dia sword and are bowspamming so its impossible....

GapPie_

May 5, 2021

Why:
What is it:
  • Its just regular eggwars but without diamonds and maybe gapples less op / removed
  • Bowspam in eggwars
  • Less campers
  • Faster games
Agreed!

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
I just played a game of eggwars and in 2 minutes people had full iron dia sword and are bowspamming so its impossible....
But that's how eggwars is, if you know what I mean. Also, it's not impossible to win against full iron guys with dia sword and bow. The only thing you can do in this kind of situations is to have a lot patience and minimum skills to counter these guys. Buy a shield, protect yourself with blocks, buy a bow, etc... You have many possibilities.

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

Stijnnn_

Jan 4, 2021
Bamboo forest
But that's how eggwars is, if you know what I mean. Also, it's not impossible to win against full iron guys with dia sword and bow. The only thing you can do in this kind of situations is to have a lot patience and minimum skills to counter these guys. Buy a shield, protect yourself with blocks, buy a bow, etc... You have many possibilities.
Thats the point, read what it fix please (:

• Disagree
Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her

Why:
What is it:
  • Bowspam in eggwars
  • Less campers
  • Faster games
So the worst possible version of Speed Eggwars, yeah no.

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Main eggwars is almost no skills, you cant win if you don't have diamonds
This is very untrue, and this statement has many holes in it. Why don't you get diamonds quicker than other people then? If you have to fight for diamonds, doesn't it make it dependent on skill? And even after someone gets diamonds and gets stacked, I can think of a million ways to beat them.
Hardcore doesnt have punch bows, but you cant heal so its still 'less' skill
How does that make it require less skill?
Its just regular eggwars but without diamonds and maybe gapples less op / removed
At this point it's not even Eggwars anymore. What happens to the items purchasable with diamonds, will they just be completely removed? Will all the people just have same armor and weapons? It's just a stacking and pvp'ing game then, no room for strategies with gathering resources like going to the middle or anything.
With normal hp ~ (no half)

• Faster games
How does more HP make games finish faster??
  • Bowspam in eggwars
  • Less campers
Those are strategies too. You have many ways to counter both of those things. If someone gets a bow and enough arrows to spam it, it means they've stacked enough to deserve it. You can also always buy a shield or an ender pearl. Campers are pretty much the same, could easily be beaten by stacking and then using ender pearls.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom