Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I Thought of this Awesome Eggwars Ability :) what if there was a Ability To have a chance to get players items i think this would be really cool what do u guys think about this tho? let me know down below

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
No. This would be way too game-breaking. Little things such as speed for 5 seconds after breaking an egg or an extra hunger point or a single block don't change anything, but getting someone's entire gear upon death is dumb.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
No. This would be way too game-breaking. Little things such as speed for 5 seconds after breaking an egg or an extra hunger point or a single block don't change anything, but getting someone's entire gear upon death is dumb.
the chance of it would be really short and most likely and full iron is not gonna kill a full diamond unless the full diamond is a really big noob :P

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I Thought of this Awesome Eggwars Ability :) what if there was a Ability To have a chance to get players items i think this would be really cool what do u guys think about this tho? let me know down below
I think this should be for Eggwars. Once you have killed the player they drop all of their recourses like Diamonds, Emeralds, Gold and Iron.

+1 I like this idea

Reactions: Power Ranger

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I agree here man!
What if you kill a guy decked out, and he drops some carrots or blocks. What good will that do? But if he drops his helmet or bots, that is pure luck.
They should ban dropping gapples, chest plate and leggings, and weapons and bows.
So you can pick up,
Pickaxe, helmet, boots, blocks, arrows, and any other gear!

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I think this should be for Eggwars. Once you have killed the player they drop all of their recourses like Diamonds, Emeralds, Gold and Iron.

+1 I like this idea
Yes armor and stuff would be disabled for picking up

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
the chance of it would be really short and most likely and full iron is not gonna kill a full diamond unless the full diamond is a really big noob :p
Luck =/= balance.

And in non-OP mode it's actually pretty easy to kill a dude in iron, even with just leather. Getting a bow or good armor changes a game, and saying "oh theres a 3% chance so its balanced" doesn't justify anything, because that means 3% of kills will be game-breaking.

Just make a bloodlust ability that gives strength 1 and speed 1 for 4 seconds on a melee kill or something.

Edit: Even if gear is disabled you can take their diamonds and gold. It isn't as bad but it's still RNG bulls**t.

Redixs

Apr 5, 2016
I agree here man!
What if you kill a guy decked out, and he drops some carrots or blocks. What good will that do? But if he drops his helmet or bots, that is pure luck.
They should ban dropping gapples, chest plate and leggings, and weapons and bows.
So you can pick up,
Pickaxe, helmet, boots, blocks, arrows, and any other gear!
Or they can just drop like diamonds emeralds etc...
Luck =/= balance.

And in non-OP mode it's actually pretty easy to kill a dude in iron, even with just leather. Getting a bow or good armor changes a game, and saying "oh theres a 3% chance so its balanced" doesn't justify anything, because that means 3% of kills will be game-breaking.

Just make a bloodlust ability that gives strength 1 and speed 1 for 4 seconds on a melee kill or something.

Edit: Even if gear is disabled you can take their diamonds and gold. It isn't as bad but it's still RNG bulls**t.
what if only diamonds emeralds iron and gold only dropped?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom