Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 29, 2017
How about instead of fire aspect it was sharpness V or sharpness VII depending on the mode. That way it would be like spawning with a wooden sword. i dont think the armor piece is really needed, overall the kit this way should be 350 points IMO. The swordsman or axeman kit sounds cool but it should be sword if its 1.8 and axe if its 1.9. Both items should have sharpness I in normal and sharpness II in op.

I agree Rigel_The_Star I like the changes you have for op and normal I like then but I would like to keep the fireaspect on the blaze rod and maybe even make it like a nearly broken shovel that only has 3 hits.

Reactions: 0ffense

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
This is just plain horrible IMO.
Eggwars is meant to not have these annoying debuffs like fire or anything like that.
By giving people something ridiculously op and annoying, it only encourages camping more than anything.
I've been thinking a fireaspect 1 shovel but it only has like 5 durability.
Imagine a team of 4 with each a fireaspect 1 shovel.
to make there a little more a challenge but this it should also cost a lot to make it more fair and thank you for reminding me about the no water. : l
The cost does nothing lmao.
I have like 40k points.
Doing this only makes it harder for newer players and allows people to spamclick in 1.9 for the fire dmg.
Ive had all the egg wars kits for a long time waiting for a new one so I thought I should make my own. Here they are.
(note all these kits are for basic egg wars not speed)

1. There has never been anything in egg wars that lights stuff on fire so the Pyro kit (change name im bad)
Gives
Fire Resistance 2 Chain Chestplate
Fire Aspect 2 Blaze Rod

2. The only kit that spawns with a weapon is i dont know is there even one i think there is well the SwordsMan/AxeMan
Gives
Sharpness 2 WoodenAxe/WoodenSword depending on the kit

Thats all i could come up with but i like these kits mostly the Pyro.
Please tell me what you think about theses kits and they might even get added
Try fighting a team of 4 each with a sharpness 2 axe/sword please.
Tell me how it goes.
How about instead of fire aspect it was sharpness V or sharpness VII depending on the mode. That way it would be like spawning with a wooden sword. i dont think the armor piece is really needed, overall the kit this way should be 350 points IMO. The swordsman or axeman kit sounds cool but it should be sword if its 1.8 and axe if its 1.9. Both items should have sharpness I in normal and sharpness II in op.
So an infinite spam clicking item that you can use to kill people easily?
It's an item that you can use to kill people with ease. 2 hearts to a guy with full iron with 1.8??
Not fair at all.

TL;DR
It's plain easy to see camping with these items as well as no skill to kill people.
An absolute horror if this would be implemented, and it would kill the point of a rush.

Reactions: A pigeon

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
So an infinite spam clicking item that you can use to kill people easily?
It's an item that you can use to kill people with ease. 2 hearts to a guy with full iron with 1.8??
Not fair at all.

the only difference between the rod and a wood sword that the rod has infinite durability. IMO, its extremely fair as you can buy a wood sword with 5 iron. In fact, that means this kit is even less op than money bags so I think it couldn't hurt to add it. I don't know where you think a sharpness V blaze rod can do two hearts to someone with full iron.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
the only difference between the rod and a wood sword that the rod has infinite durability. IMO, its extremely fair as you can buy a wood sword with 5 iron. In fact, that means this kit is even less op than money bags so I think it couldn't hurt to add it. I don't know where you think a sharpness V blaze rod can do two hearts to someone with full iron.
it's not extremely fair actually.
You take time to get the stuff and by that time, you could be dead.
Depends on the context in which money bags or the rod is better actually.
For weapons, you have a great disadvantage with money bags.
Do you think it's easier to strafe and kill people in 1.9 or in 1.8?
You can attack within the 10-second frame rate at any surprise time for an easy victory over a person that may potentially be better geared than you are.
The sword is still much more op than anything lmao.
You can use a sword that does 4.5 or 5 dmg (I think) without having to trade.
Can you tell me if a guy with a wooden sword with sharpness would win or a guy with a regular wooden sword would win?
They have the exact same pvp level and defensive gear.
Since the wooden sword would win, your argument is completely irrelevant.
With the money bags used completely differently (most of the time), not only can't you compare, the above, but weapon wise, it's unfair as well.

Also, can I ask you if you play in op mode most of the time?

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
it's not extremely fair actually.
You take time to get the stuff and by that time, you could be dead.
Depends on the context in which money bags or the rod is better actually.
For weapons, you have a great disadvantage with money bags.
Do you think it's easier to strafe and kill people in 1.9 or in 1.8?
You can attack within the 10-second frame rate at any surprise time for an easy victory over a person that may potentially be better geared than you are.
The sword is still much more op than anything lmao.
You can use a sword that does 4.5 or 5 dmg (I think) without having to trade.
Can you tell me if a guy with a wooden sword with sharpness would win or a guy with a regular wooden sword would win?
They have the exact same pvp level and defensive gear.
Since the wooden sword would win, your argument is completely irrelevant.
With the money bags used completely differently (most of the time), not only can't you compare, the above, but weapon wise, it's unfair as well.

Also, can I ask you if you play in op mode most of the time?
What...?
Yes I play OP most of the time but that doesn't mean i don't take normal mode onto consideration. I said depending on the mode the blaze rod would have sharpness V or VII. Meaning in OP it would be equivalent to a sharpness II wooden sword , and an un-enchanted wood sword in normal mode. And for the rest from how I see it your saying that the strafing in different versions and the time it takes to play greatly effects gameplay and makes the kit unfair. But it doesn't, I can buy a wood sword in 1 second with the new shop. And strafing is the same in both 1.9 and 1.8.

Last edited:

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Fire Aspect 1 would be much better. There is no water in EggWars, so it's hard to put out fire. If you have no golden apples, then being hit with the fire stick will probably kill you in under a minute. What I think that the Pyro Kit is a bit too OP.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
These kits seem way to overpowered for any type of eggwars. In my opinion these kits would ruin the game because of how game breaking they are. The Pyro kit would be very annoying to play against and it would only encourage camping which isn't very fun. The other kit is a little to much because you spawn back with a sword which can kill an enemy that fairly killed you. I am not in support of these kits suggestions for the reasons I listed and the ones before me.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
2024.05.28-17.08.mp4 28_5_2024 8_08_25 μμ.png
It feels so good every time! 🔥
Soooo i've been hosting giveaways past 2 days :cube_arrow::cube_light:
Yesterday we got 7 bundles winners :agree:
and today we got 10 more winners :agree:
I'm so glad that everyone was there and ejoyed the event!
why do i do this? simple..
it just makes me happy and feel good:D
its allways nice to make CubeCraft's community happy
and making them enjoy their staying here :cube_dark:!
Top Bottom