Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which suggestion is your favourite/do you like/like to see added?

• EW Command 1

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • EW Command 2

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • EW Command 3

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • PvP Suggestion

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

ProGamer123_YT

Apr 7, 2016
First command: /map or /votemap

Ever been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for your map to appear on the signs?
Ever been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for your map to appear in the 'map selection'?
Yes?

Hello, I'm YouAre2Noob4Me (newest IGN) and today, I'm suggesting a new command.
The command is '/map' or '/votemap' or whatever floats your boat.
What it'll do:
  • /map <map name> will request for a game on that map, and have a large chance of putting it on the signs.
  • I believe it should be Diamond rank and above who should have access to this command.
  • /map <User's name> will show what map they are playing on
It'll get more people to buy higher ranks as this command is pretty much necessary for everyone.

Second command: /rejoin

Ever been in-game, then suddenly your Minecraft crashes, or you get a java error?
How annoying has it been that you can't rejoin to the game where you have managed to collect and gather 64 diamonds?

The second command is '/rejoin' or similar. This might be copying another server, but to be fair, that server copied Egg Wars (95% of people know about what server I'm talking about, lol) so I don't see a problem in us copying them.
What it'll do:
  • Allow you to rejoin the same game you just were in, if it is still available
  • If you haven't been on in 90 seconds, your egg will be destroyed and when you rejoin the game you will be a spectator
  • Stop rage from the stupid java errors
  • Available from Iron rank/Lapis rank
It's so necessary for everyone that everyone needs it, so to get people to buy more ranks, it should be on iron rank or lapiz rank.
Third command: /p private

Ever wanted someone to play against, when they're in your party?
Ever wanted no one to join your game of solo, because you want a 1v1 against them?
Yes?

My third command is /p private. This will open up the solo team selection, and on whatever map you press on, you join the map and there is a 10-15 second wait until the game starts. There will only be [insert number of people in party here] islands, representing you, and your opponent(s).
What it'll do:
  • Put you in a private match
  • Give no experience or coins, but a smaller chance of getting a cubelet
  • everyone v everyone , also known as FFA (free for all)
PvP suggestion: Allow 1.8.x and 1.7.10 users to join a separate PvP lobby/lobbies
Says it in the title, it'll be nice to see 1.7.10 users join. You can't really 'spamclick' in 1.9+, so that's why I'd like to see 1.8 in there.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Cool suggestions! It would be really nice if a certain rank got the ability to open up maps using the map select armor stand or a command like you mentioned.

It would also be nice to have a /rejoin command, however I personally don't feel like this is very necessary at the moment though. Also I'm not exactly how it works on the server you're talking about, but it seems like it could be abused quite a bit. So there would have to be some things to stop people from abusing it (getting an advantage due to it).

The third command seems really cool as well! I've always had for example 1v1 Eggwars in mind, but this seems like quite a decent way to implement it. It'll just allow for so many more gameplay options, which I like.

Your last suggestion is alright as well, it would indeed be nice to have 1.8 duels, but I'm not sure if it'll attract a lot of players or just split the current duels community in half.

ProGamer123_YT

Apr 7, 2016
Cool suggestions! It would be really nice if a certain rank got the ability to open up maps using the map select armor stand or a command like you mentioned.

It would also be nice to have a /rejoin command, however I personally don't feel like this is very necessary at the moment though. Also I'm not exactly how it works on the server you're talking about, but it seems like it could be abused quite a bit. So there would have to be some things to stop people from abusing it (getting an advantage due to it).

The third command seems really cool as well! I've always had for example 1v1 Eggwars in mind, but this seems like quite a decent way to implement it. It'll just allow for so many more gameplay options, which I like.

Your last suggestion is alright as well, it would indeed be nice to have 1.8 duels, but I'm not sure if it'll attract a lot of players or just split the current duels community in half.
I've mentioned the suggestions in chat before, and many people have said things like 'Yeah, that'll help a lot!' or '+1' or related. So I'm guessing most of the community like the suggestions also.
The PvP one I didn't know whether to throw it in or not.
Thanks for your reply!

Reactions: iLoveYouu

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
What it'll do:
  • /map <map name> will request for a game on that map, and have a large chance of putting it on the signs.
  • I believe it should be Diamond rank and above who should have access to this command.
What about Obsidian and implement it also on SW, BW, MW and TD (since Obsidian doesn't have many perks)?
The second command is '/rejoin' or similar. This might be copying another server, but to be fair, that server copied Egg Wars (95% of people know about what server I'm talking about, lol) so I don't see a problem in us copying them.
What it'll do:
  • If you haven't been on in 90 seconds, your egg will be destroyed and when you rejoin the game you will be a spectator
As above, I like the idea, but think it should be only avalaible for Lapis and above (Since lapis is really similar to iron)
My third command is /p private. This will open up the solo team selection, and on whatever map you press on, you join the map and there is a 10-15 second wait until the game starts. There will only be [insert number of people in party here] islands, representing you, and your opponent(s).
What it'll do:
Only one word: YES

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I really like all the commands except "/map (name)" which shows the map a player is on and can be used to stalk players. I would like for PvP to be on the 1.8 server as classic mode isn't a great recreation but I don't know how popular a 1.8 PvP mode would be as there are many better 1.8 duels servers out there.

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
First command: /map or /votemap

Ever been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for your map to appear on the signs?
Ever been waiting, and waiting, and waiting for your map to appear in the 'map selection'?
Yes?

What it'll do:
It'll get more people to buy higher ranks as this command is pretty much necessary for everyone.
Well You Can Select A Map If You have a rank

Other Suggestions Are Super DUPERCOOL!!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Well You Can Select A Map If You have a rank
You can use the map selector, however it only lets you join a map if there's a game with that map available. Else it'll tell you that there are no games available.

A way to queue maps has always been wanted, but I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not.
People with the stone rank would only be able to play the maps that the (insert minimum rank to queue map here)+ ranks like, as they are queuing all of the maps. The less-favoured maps wouldn't be picked as often, meaning that the ones who love those maps will barely be able to play it.

Second command: /rejoin

Ever been in-game, then suddenly your Minecraft crashes, or you get a java error?
How annoying has it been that you can't rejoin to the game where you have managed to collect and gather 64 diamonds?

What it'll do:
It's so necessary for everyone that everyone needs it, so to get people to buy more ranks, it should be on iron rank or lapiz ran
There's nothing I want more than this, but I'm afraid it won't work out by way of balancing issues.
I feel like this would be used at someones advantage when used correctly, meaning that it could indeed be abused in an unfair way.
(All of that is coming from a guy with the most unreliable internet ever. I get disconnected all the time)

What it'll do:
This means that the builders would specifically have to revamp maps depending on how many players want to play.
I wouldn't mind a way to have a locked map where only your party can join, but the way you describe it isn't practical.

PvP suggestion: Allow 1.8.x and 1.7.10 users to join a separate PvP lobby/lobbies
Says it in the title, it'll be nice to see 1.7.10 users join. You can't really 'spamclick' in 1.9+, so that's why I'd like to see 1.8 in there.
Fair enough, I see where you're coming from since the PVP lobbies host 1.8 modes which you can only access through 1.9 .

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I quite like all of these suggestions, specifically the /p private.
I think it would be awesome to have a private eggwars match against some of your friends, so that's the one I 'd be the most exited for if it gets added ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
That post if from May 28th 2014. It was before the EULA had been updated.
Now servers are definitely not allowed to have such features or they'll be Black Listed.
Also many perks donators had in the past had to be changed or removed due the EULA. Making the Obsidian Rank basically useless and not worth it's money.

Here are the current perks we have:
upload_2017-7-17_0-15-38.png

upload_2017-7-17_0-17-0.png

Eggwars is a bit bugged. Don't mind that I'll just type what kind of perks it has:
You can vote for Modifiers if you have Gold and up and you can vote for Health if you have Lapiz and up.

Anyways if it's all cleared up we should go back to this threads' topic.

Reactions: iLoveYouu
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom