Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
instead of constantly pushing new features and content that looks good on paper, maybe cubecraft should dedicate some time to polish their pre-existing gamemodes and fix age-old bugs. Ex: cant move the splash potion in my hotbar in that one kit that I dont know the name of, random fall damage, etc.
i think the bug is in survival games kit

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
Choosing which maps you can play would also be a great option.

Gamemode Ideas: a mode where looting chests are involved, boxing (without crits), and a mode that has crossbows involved would be cool.

HTMXander

Novice Member
Jul 22, 2020
I agree, and it would be much better if they added a map selector (with the rank) gg

ColdPhantomz

Jun 9, 2022
this topic is about duels, i think they should add more duels that would be fun to grind, im suggesting they should add the duels: Sumo, NoDebuff, And Boxing. i think this would be fun to play with or against your friends, the duels gamemodes right now are good, but i think they should add more, as i think people would play it more.
Boxing!

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Hey xclutchingg,

The Server Team have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to mark it as Planned! We definitely would like to see some of the concepts within the server in the future and will be looking at a way to progress forward.

However, keep in mind this won't be included in the upcoming Battle Arena or Game Duels update at this time, but will be used for a later update. Thank you again for creating this suggestion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

299 more to 2 000... That is cool xD
ImLeave wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats again :)
ImLeave wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!!!!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Top Bottom