Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ITz_OsAma

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Palestine
A new addition to the party .. when a friend is connected in the Skywars lobby News that he is in a lobby
Example :
ITz_OsAma - Online in a Skywars Lobby 6

Reactions: MR_7as3n2

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Would be a cool feature but only if you can disable it. Although they're your friends doesn't mean that they need to know all the time where exactly are you. A little of privacy is always good, maybe you want to play alone for a while, so if you can toggle this feature I vote yes.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
It could be use-full if you're looking for a friend you wanna talk to, but it's really annoying to be stalked by friends. ;-; So I disagree.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
For known members/Youtubers/Staff this command would be awful. They would get stalked by everone that is friends with them. I sometimes get stalked in lobby's because people can see in which game mode I am and they're just going to check every lobby if i'm in there. BUT I would agree with this if people can disable it.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You say Yet a little addition for parties? If anyone is in your party he joins automatically your lobby. I think that you mean little addition for friendlist. Yes, this is all more times suggested And Everyone wants this addition. I agree

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
No, other players said it too, only If you can Disable it because Some people have nothing to do, so are stalking you in game. So you don't have privacy.

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
A new addition to the party .. when a friend is connected in the Skywars lobby News that he is in a lobby
Example :
ITz_OsAma - Online in a Skywars Lobby 6
Great idea, most players would like to know where there friends are at. This is going to be very useful.

Thank you. :)

ITz_OsAma

Novice Member
Dec 2, 2016
Palestine
For known members/Youtubers/Staff this command would be awful. They would get stalked by everone that is friends with them. I sometimes get stalked in lobby's because people can see in which game mode I am and they're just going to check every lobby if i'm in there. BUT I would agree with this if people can disable it.
Great idea, most players would like to know where there friends are at. This is going to be very useful.

Thank you. :)
Thank you to

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom