Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?!

• Definetly NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
Hi.. I have a suggestion on new cosmetics with Cubelets! Now with cubelets the stuff you get is pretty boring like purple boots.. and Charmander Hat... and stuff like that but they dont do anything! What I want is new and improved cosmetics like pets.. you could have a dog where you can rename it, feed it, play with it, change its coller colour and more! Then like different gadgets! Like a water gun gadget: It shoots water like fire breath but water! Wings you just right click a bow and you fly in the air! I think this is what we need in Cubecraft! -:D
Written By: Gold: Tastelesss :cube_light:

Krealίxx

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Earth
I think the flying thing should be special to donators only, and the staff members have a lot to do before gadgets and stuff but if they had time this would be ok

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
I think the flying thing should be special to donators only, and the staff members have a lot to do before gadgets and stuff but if they had time this would be ok
The flying would only be available for like 4 seconds and then you would fall to the ground.. :)

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This is suggested many many times before but the problem is that our dear Cube wanna stay classic and they do not wanna copy things from other servers

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D

Attachments

• IMG_0337.JPG
    IMG_0337.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 55

Rakion

Aug 2, 2016
Flying, eventhough only for 4 seconds won't change the fact that it's core is flying and will only be available for donators only. Also you need to take in mind how heavy each gadget will be so it won't lag for other players.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I straight up like this idea.
No bad thing to say about this.
(Except for the flying thing donators only)

An double jump feature would be cool though.

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
Flying, eventhough only for 4 seconds won't change the fact that it's core is flying and will only be available for donators only. Also you need to take in mind how heavy each gadget will be so it won't lag for other players.
When I say flying I dont mean like flying in creative and like Emerald+ Ranks flying I mean like you just get boosted like somewhere like 1 block where ever your looking.. and that includes going up! Oh yeah and since Christmas is over Happy New Year!

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Its a bit off a rip off for donators though to be fair. Maybe make it so the lower the donation the rarer the chance of getting the items but it would still be possible to get? Because it is a pretty fine perk for just donators if you ask me :/ but that just might be me xD. I love the idea though.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
How is that boring??? Charmander is amazing, yes I'm very triggered.
Mr. Eevee is triggered!

Also, I agree with you since I think Cubecraft wants to stay unique somehow but if they didn't stay classic in some things they would be better or more people would like the server, obviously all of this is a lot of hard work which will probably get done some time in a future. Anyways I like your ideas. :)

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_
Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom