Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this has already been suggested before and it is a good idea i do agree with this even i suggested something ver familiar to this

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
I personally don't like it. If someone wanted to play alone and didn't want anyone to know where they are, the friends could follow them everywhere and possibly annoy them. There could be a command to disable this though. :D

Reactions: LoadzAF and Yamin

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey admins I have an idea that could help users with friends.

My idea is to make a command with which you can know in which version, Minigame and lobby is your friend and also you can Know if your friend is inside a game.

The Command can be like /f WhereIs <Name> or /f place <Name> or /f infoPlayer <Name>
I have one word for this. Stalking. I doubt people would want their friends stalking them right?

Reactions: Yamin

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I personally don't like it. If someone wanted to play alone and didn't want anyone to know where they are, the friends could follow them everywhere and possibly annoy them. There could be a command to disable this though. :D
Yes, Players who have staffmembers in their friend list could 'stalk' those staffmembers and I think that would get pretty annoying.

Reactions: Thefty

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Not stalking. It you think your friend is stalking you UNFRIEND THEM!
But what if you just wanted some alone time? It seems pretty extreme and hurtful to unfriend one of you're friends just because they keep following you.

L

Lepzi

Sorry but i don't see the point in this why do you need /where when there your friends and you can just ask them.

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Sorry but i don't see the point in this why do you need /where when there your friends and you can just ask them.

They might be in a game and can't respond. Or they may be afk for a few minutes and miss it. It's a good idea but only if there's a setting to disable it.

Reactions: LoadzAF

LoadzAF

May 11, 2016
The Forest
I was about to say the same thing.
This would be a great idea but people should be able to disable it through the settings on Cubecraft,
Otherwise i dont agree to this because I wouldnt like to be followed by everyone everywhere unless im having a good day ;D

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom