Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxEpicnessxX12

Jul 22, 2016
You guys should create a new command and a new rank.. first the command... /report (username) (hack) this is for hackers wont ruin games..now the rank... The rank is a watchdog when someone does /report watchdog will check the hacker if he is a hacker or not:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:;);););):):):):) ~XxEpicnessxX12

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
As explained, /report would be abused to a large extent, and staff wouldn't want to be spammed as they were when it was implemented. :]

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
/report used to be used on the server but was removed because it was extremely abused. Its also a lot of spam for staff and i imagine it is hard to keep track of people.
Either way i don't think it would be the best idea to add it back onto the server.

XxEpicnessxX12

Jul 22, 2016
Thats why there will be a limit ... if its a false report they will get a warning of watchdog if they get 3 they will be muted with the command

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
It would kinda suck though if the hacker toggled when they appeared and the person who reported got a warning because of it. You eventually end up with a server full of muted people.

XxEpicnessxX12

Jul 22, 2016
You wont get muted of talking you just get muted of the command and plus the hacker will not see the watchdog

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I already explained this to you, how many times do I have to say it again. /report was added in the past. Staff members were getting spammed sooooo much that they had no choice but to remove it. As @YounB said, if we do include this, we will have a server with only muted people. Are you really that lazy to actually report the hackers? You can easily report them with video evidence on the forums.

XxEpicnessxX12

Jul 22, 2016
I'm a say this again as well if your report is false you will get a warning... you get three warnings and if you get 3 you will be muted of that command

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Yeah think about this. There are over 10 thousand people that play each day on cubecraft. Now lets say that there are people who are salty a lot. If someone who is actually a non-hacker and they get spammed with /report, who do you think its gonna go to? The staff. Now of the /reports there are to take care of, hundreds would probably be fake. Now the staff would have to bad the hackers and mute the false reports. Not gonna happen.

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I'm a say this again as well if your report is false you will get a warning... you get three warnings and if you get 3 you will be muted of that command
Doesn't matter will still be spammed. How do they know it's a false warning? People actually providing evidence and that's already a thing called reporting. Soooo many people have said the exact thing you are, it will never be back.

Reactions: Thaus

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
/report used to be used on the server but was removed because it was extremely abused. Its also a lot of spam for staff and i imagine it is hard to keep track of people.
Either way i don't think it would be the best idea to add it back onto the server.
As explained, /report would be abused to a large extent, and staff wouldn't want to be spammed as they were when it was implemented. :]
Doesn't matter will still be spammed. How do they know it's a false warning? People actually providing evidence and that's already a thing called reporting. Soooo many people have said the exact thing you are, it will never be back.
All has been said. This command can be abused greatly. We also can't just join an on-going game, so I do not see how this would work out.

If you have any question please feel free to send me a private message.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Top Bottom