1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new command

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by abhay sankar dev, Aug 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abhay sankar dev

abhay sankar dev Member

When u are playing the best game of life and then a hacker appears from some where and ruins the game for u then should type "/Report (Username)" and then staffs that are not playing will get this noticed so they can tp to that player to enquire because not all the players have the ability to record

2. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    There used to be a /report command, but because it was abused and the staff wasn't able to spectate, it was removed.

3. Sem_Lanters

Sem_Lanters Member

^^^^

4. Vickebyggare

Vickebyggare Member

So? That was the past just make it ban able if you abuse it. This is the reason i dont play on cubecraft anymore there is hackers everywhere and the staff is only saying will fix it soon

5. hgbf

hgbf Member

⎝Duck⎠
    Even if there would be such a feature, staff members are not robots. They can't spectate hackers all the time.

6. Sem_Lanters

Sem_Lanters Member

What @hgbf sayd, staff members has other things to do then ban hackers. When they install this command they will literally be spamd and that is very annoying with a server with 15000 players so.... NO

7. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    This has been suggested previously:
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-ideas.138506/
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/can-we-make-report-command-for-online-staff.136716/
    and more.

You can use the search tool at the top right of the bar (advance search is really helpful) then input keywords.
    There would be a lot of false reports, those who are salty someone who died would call hacks on them. They don't like this player, call hacks on them!
    Trust me, there will be a lot of bans if we decide to ban abusers and we would like to refrain from doing so.

We really appreciate those who report hackers because it can be quite bothersome so even though it is hard and tiring, bothersome, we hope you can find a way to record rule breakers. (You can download OBS if you do not have a recording device) If you can't, that is fine as well, I'm sure someone would catch them eventually.

Please do remember that staff members have a life outside of minecraft as well, some people tend to forget. They are trying their best so give them time :D They will eventually serve justice! (with a side drink I hope)

Player report : https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/
    Report Guidelines : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/report-a-player-guidelines-and-template.39395/

//Locked

TheJeroen likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.