Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a "/party" system be implemented?

• Total voters

Mychael Zion

Oct 23, 2016
So I play with many friends, very, very often and sometimes get very annoyed when you go to join a game with them but either the teams are full, or the game gets full when they try joining. I was thinking maybe set up a system like Hypixel has where anybody just types into chat "/party <username>" and it sends an invite to that user then when you join a game as a "party" you and your whole "party" get automatically put on the same team. Just a thought...

D

Deleted member 204478

I have suggested this in the past (not literally)
But the party system is already in development :)

Nova_Ignis

Novice Member
Jan 3, 2017
If Cubecraft is going to copy every feature of hypixel Cubecraft is no longer Cubecraft. The friends system works fine and otherwise you should join games that are halffull instead of almost full games

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
If Cubecraft is going to copy every feature of hypixel Cubecraft is no longer Cubecraft. The friends system works fine and otherwise you should join games that are halffull instead of almost full games

The party feature has been in the works for a few years now....
Also a party feature is common on most servers, it wouldn't be copying hypixel seeing as they never came up with the idea.

DaleAGaming

Nov 2, 2016
United Kingdom, Scotland
I'm sorry but you saying that triggers me. How about "If battlefield is just going to copy Call Of Duty for adding an AK-47 then Battlefield is no longer battlefield"

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
y/k what's not new? this suggestion.
It's literally a carbon copy of 5000 other threads in circulation. Thanks for adding another one.

LunariusFlare

Aug 9, 2016
United States
So I play with many friends, very, very often and sometimes get very annoyed when you go to join a game with them but either the teams are full, or the game gets full when they try joining. I was thinking maybe set up a system like Hypixel has where anybody just types into chat "/party <username>" and it sends an invite to that user then when you join a game as a "party" you and your whole "party" get automatically put on the same team. Just a thought...
> banned for advertising
jk
On a more serious note, I believe some staff mentioned devs were attempting to implement this a while back.
Literally just a copy of the abundance of other threads that say the exact same thing.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
suggested multiple times in the past and recently

if i do remember the Devs have it on their list of things to do for the server

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Yeah I have thought of this many times as well and also think it would be a good idea.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
This is something cube may add in the future, but it would not be something that we would need right now as other stuff is higher on our to-do list (: Of course we have many devolpers with many different projects so who knows what the future will bring! Thank you for this suggestion!

Reactions: Yamin

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I like this idea, I always do that to my friend on hypixel, so we don't have worry about going on separate teams etc. Nice idea +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom