Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bahenol

Jul 14, 2016
Game Suggestion Numbre 2 (I think Numbre is spanish for Number)
Hey Everyone!! I have another game suggestion, yes another one.... But i swear this one will be better than the last one because.......! Its Capture the Flag! Basically theres one side and another side you start in the safe zone where the other team cannot enter but there are flag rooms on each side of the safe zone. The default kit will start with a stone sword, stone pickaxe 32 wood (logs) and 32 steak. You have to build to the other island and get there flags while there getting your flags.
Once you have a flag you go back to your base and place it down somewhere in the safe zone!

This idea was from Pocket Edition Minecraft on lifeboat (Why would i play Pocket Edition!?!?!?!?) If you wish to play tis game on pocket edition hers the server IP ctf.lbsg.net!

-TrueFrozenFire
:cube_light::cube_light::cube_light::cube_light:o_O:rolleyes::oops::eek::D:p:cool::confused1::mad::):););)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Top Bottom