Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,
Please take my suggestion logically and seriously and think about this issue. Every year a new bundle comes out such as Lunar , Halloween, Valentine. Why is a bundle not added with the name Ramadan i think there was a lot poeple will buy it because the percentage of Arab players is very high and there is no special bundle for their occasions?

Thanks.

MJRM

Apr 21, 2022
youtube.com
Hello,
Please take my suggestion logically and seriously and think about this issue. Every year a new bundle comes out such as Lunar , Halloween, Valentine. Why is a bundle not added with the name Ramadan i think there was a lot poeple will buy it because the percentage of Arab players is very high and there is no special bundle for their occasions?

Thanks.
I agree

asta_8k

Feb 23, 2024
Hello,

Thanks.
I agree

Reactions: ImOmar

BicolourSine41

Novice Member
Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
This is actually a great idea, but i do not know what type of loot will be in the bundle and what type of maps would there be in there, but i think it will be very cool!!

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
This has already been discussed in Feb 22 2023, which is this thread, Everything you wish to know is in there.
No, they‘re definitely not going to add a ramadan bundle.
That's old and the reason is not convincing.

• Disagree
Reactions: Xi1m

eo8c

Nov 12, 2023
Hello,

Thanks.
I think it might be a new and unique idea, so I agree

k502ksa

Jul 22, 2022
Hello,

Thanks.
Of course we need a Ramadan event in CubeCraft servers

ihussain2967i

Feb 23, 2024
Hello,

Thanks.
I agree

notxug

May 28, 2022
Hello,

Thanks.
I agree

iFlash

Feb 23, 2024
Hello,

Thanks.
i agree

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I have voted unsure for this reason:

While I agree with a new bundle, I don't agree with adding the Ramadan bundle because the limited time bundles CubeCraft have added are all tied with the yearly events they do: Lunar, Spring, Summer, Spooky, and Winter. Ramadan is not one of those events because the server is an English/Western based server and it will stay that way despite the fact that there are too many Arabs playing the server, and the fact that Ramadan is a religious thing while all the other events are not (they got renamed for that reason)

Reactions: Xi1m

ImOmar

Nov 14, 2021
SA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have voted unsure for this reason:

While I agree with a new bundle, I don't agree with adding the Ramadan bundle because the limited time bundles CubeCraft have added are all tied with the yearly events they do: Lunar, Spring, Summer, Spooky, and Winter. Ramadan is not one of those events because the server is an English/Western based server and it will stay that way despite the fact that there are too many Arabs playing the server, and the fact that Ramadan is a religious thing while all the other events are not (they got renamed for that reason)
There was a lot another you didn't type it Like Halloween, it is a religious ceremony.

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
There was a lot another you didn't type it Like Halloween, it is a religious ceremony.
IMG_7948.jpeg

^^

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Eli's profile.