Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
cubecraft added elytra just because of this style of game but i have a question... How much time did you spend on this game ??
if you ask about the elytra its take from me 2 min but full of timme maybe 30 min? i dont really remember but its take 30-40 min cause its mega egg wars should take like that

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
THERE'S ELYTRA IN EGGWARS NOW??? I know what I'm going to do today
jk i assume its in the emerald shop and I don't have the patience for that but it's stil really cool to see

Reactions: Silco

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
no theyre not but ok
bro for me its take that even i count it most of it 30-40 some times become 50+ if u mean 10m in mega that really hard like maybe you with 3 or 4 attacking time with 10 players in there base????

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
THERE'S ELYTRA IN EGGWARS NOW??? I know what I'm going to do today
jk i assume its in the emerald shop and I don't have the patience for that but it's stil really cool to see
i mean if you playing duo or 4 so it take too long if its mega ez to get these items like there more than 2 emerald generator in mega

Anilocin

Novice Member
Aug 9, 2020
Germany
idk if im first one who use that way to attack its easy fast and can stop people camping in there base

ik its maybe will make you farm emerald but only 8 in normal 6 in overpower

(dont care about music)
Imagine playing that long that 7/10 players /w egg in a team just quit lol xd, 30min are not worth for one win, you should aim for 5 wins per hour solo queuing in Megas

mismut

Jan 27, 2021
Czech Republic
Pronouns
He/Him
Imagine playing that long that 7/10 players /w egg in a team just quit lol xd, 30min are not worth for one win, you should aim for 5 wins per hour solo queuing in Megas
Tbh 5 wins a hour isnt that good while solo queuing i get like 10-12 wins

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
that's just wrong, 15-20min max. when solo queuing, 5-10 min max. when in a party
i mean if you one of these ppl who can even wait till the end of game it must be like that cause most of games i played and its done 20-40min at usually

vlad_

Jan 17, 2022
idc about statistics maybe u dont have the patience to wait all that the time + if you mean 40 players want them loose in les than 20 min that kinda hard because that one of ppl who just camp in some where and just afk till the other team left the game

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom