do you agree that the bedrock edition anticheat is good

• yes it is good

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Parakeet05

Nov 6, 2019
alright so in a week already i have dealt with more that 15 fly hackers. there everywhere. you cant stop them all i know, but there just out there, just playing like normal, and nothing in being done. the anti cheat is nowhere at all. hasn't effect them at all. OK so most were fly. some were aura reach and fly, and some were just aura and reach, but it never kicked them or did anything. the anti cheat was nowhere to be found. can you please ad in a plug in or something to kick or ban players and ip ban them, as they can come back on different windows accounts. i and sick and tired of dealing with them, and have spend 25-26 dollars, to still have no improvements at all. i get the covid 19 stuff, and more people are on, but please find more plugins to fix this. it is just annoying to record, and continuously deal with hackers and there bs. i am done with this whole hacker thing. fix. it. soon.

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
The staff can’t be aware of these problems until they’re reported. It’s annoying to have to report them every time but you have to. I’m sure sentinel is being improved all the time to counteract new clients/cheats but we have to be patient. The ban team are extremely fast, I had a report accepted in 20 minutes earlier. Things will improve but until then reports are the only thing we can do.

Reactions: Axyy

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
They are looking for a new anti-cheat developer. I think this is for bedrock too though I haven't played bedrock so I am not sure. Once there's a new developer and he spent some time with it I am sure the anti-cheat will improve massively.

Axyy

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2016
Gone
www.cubecraft.net
CubeCraft is currently looking for someone to work on Sentinel (The Anti-Cheat), so if you know anyone who has the ability to do so, check this out: https://www.cubecraft.net/posts/1120533/

Anyways, I agree with you. There are too many hackers on CubeCraft and especially on Bedrock. I believe Bedrock does not even have an Anti-Cheat since I see hackers flying around like they have Gamemode 1.

Reactions: RelatedNoobs
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom