Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

XboxPlayzMC

Jun 27, 2016
Ok so today I played 5 games of egg wars and only ONE had no hacker. ONE!!!! We need a new anti-cheat, if not the server will lose all its popularity. With all these clients bypassing anti cheats we need to make an anti-cheat like G-Cheat or something like that. This is a suggestion because the serveris losing popularity because theres a hacker 9 times out of 10 in a game. I am just giveing my opinion.

Reactions: Skippyz
I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Dude, this has been talked millions of times it gets very annoying. And the devs or working on an anti-cheat right now

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

@zRinne pls lock this thread because it is about anti-cheat, and the question has been answered

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Dude, this has been talked millions of times it gets very annoying. And the devs or working on an anti-cheat right now

Calling them out as annoying isn't really appropriate here. It is a serious problem, and though it's being worked on, it can be overwhelming at times.

Ok so today I played 5 games of egg wars and only ONE had no hacker. ONE!!!! We need a new anti-cheat, if not the server will lose all its popularity. With all these clients bypassing anti cheats we need to make an anti-cheat like G-Cheat or something like that. This is a suggestion because the serveris losing popularity because theres a hacker 9 times out of 10 in a game. I am just giveing my opinion.

Go on YT and look up tutorials on how to use OBS. It's very easy to set up and use, and you will be doing your part as a member of stopping the hacking! The more players are reported for cheating, the more word gets out about it and if we have a strong army reporting players, hacking could decrease significantly!

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Bro, I didn't call him annoying I called the thread annoying.

CptSwollhouse

Jul 12, 2016
Houston, Texas
Bro, I didn't call him annoying I called the thread annoying.
Sure, but it could be seen as offensive towards OP. Most of the people who come on here to write about hackers are new (I know I was!), and we shouldn't greet them with words like annoying. Members are more inclined to return to the forums if they are given facts and information in a friendly manner.

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

But in the last 1 week there have been countless people asking for an anti-cheat I think they should read the threads Below

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Ok.... I dont read the forums. How am i supposed to know this
Well I think before you post you should check the suggestions down below to see if people have talked about this
Ok next time I'll make nicer greeting, sorry that I was being rude @XboxPlayzMC sorry didn't want to make you feel bad

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do except for reporting the rule breakers.
Yes, the devs are working on a new anti-cheat.
I want you guys to remember this because it's mostly brought up when a new game comes up or when something gets updated :
Not all devs work on the same stuff, different devs are assigned to different projects.
Saying this because when we released BB earlier on, there were players complaining "You can release a new game but can't work on FB/Anti-Cheat?"

Thread has been answered, feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
tumblr_static_bavq4ttytdcsgo8s800o04gkg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Velocidad wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom