Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adam-

Jul 30, 2019
Being current 1st in skywars duo I have come across too many hackers to count. Mostly players using fly hacks, kill aura and reach. Its can be extremely annoying trying to grow with these people making it harder. Putting a message saying a Senital is watching (when there's not) doesn't actually stop people from hacking. It would make the game a lot more enjoyable for everyone if a new anti-cheat system was put in

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
Poster has been warned for this post
You can't always rely on an anti-cheat to ban all hackers, we are aware of the problems! How about you try to record if you can or ask for help in the discord.
~Locked

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Please don’t end every message you send with ~Locked as you’re not a member of staff (and therefore you cannot lock it)

Sentinel is watching and is good, but the thing is client developers make bypasses whenever Loony blocks something, which makes it a catmouse game. It’s 100 vs 1, guess who wins. You are suggesting more blocks and I can assure you ccg is working on that, it simply takes time :3

Reactions: Dutudy

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
Please don’t end every message you send with ~Locked as you’re not a member of staff (and therefore you cannot lock it)

Sentinel is watching and is good, but the thing is client developers make bypasses whenever Loony blocks something, which makes it a catmouse game. It’s 100 vs 1, guess who wins.
I already answered it, but thanks for the input.
~Locked

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
I already answered it, but thanks for the input.
~Locked
C5518F4F-857F-4E63-BC14-2C465C698D94.png

Shubba

Jul 26, 2019
the amount of games where it has said that but theres is a fly hacker is insane. so there clearly isnt
We have no idea if sentinel is even on Bedrock, I don't even know.. I guess the message is to scare hackers into thinking it is on there.
~Unlocked

Odieuse

May 14, 2016
Delft
we all want a new anti cheat but than hackers will find other ways to hack. i ahve been a hacker myself and i always tryd deferent settings to bypass the anticheat. and they have so many account that it is not possible to catch them. also blocking ip does not work. vpns can bypass them almost everytime. its really hard to get all hackers. it is possible ofcorse but they need to work on it really long and meby need some help from other servers. also the message sentinal is watching hackers dont care about it true but for that one hacker that will quit hacking because of that message.

Reactions: Shubba
Top Bottom