Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
Hi,
My friend just recently came up with an idea that i think everyone who view this should know!
All props to him (@wassupsanta) i'm just sharing it :)
Now ill start by clearly stating this would be very hard to make but its sounds really cool :)
Now his concept is that there are dedicated bots that look for 2 variables, the words hax, haxxor, haxxing etc. Next the bot looks for a name to go with that. Once the bot secures them 2 variables it goes in and records all the person does then sends it in to a moderator for further inspection. Now this is a very far fetched idea and probably won't get added at all but is still in my opinion very interesting and sounds like it could make cubecraft a very advanced server :P

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
If your hacking then yea a bot thing will follow you xD
I think the only thing more common than hackers on this server are hackusators. So we'd need to hugely expand the staff team to do that. And it would be very inefficient, in my experience people that get called a hacker are legit more often than not.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I mean some duel servers do have replay plugins now where you can watch back your fights. This is very possible I think and actually a really good idea in my opinion.

It would also allow them to spot hacks a lot easier because they would be able to see the fight in person rather than a video.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Ima just say this: Bots are too old they dont work anymore ._. All they do is make tons o lag

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hi,
My friend just recently came up with an idea that i think everyone who view this should know!
All props to him (@wassupsanta) i'm just sharing it :)
Now ill start by clearly stating this would be very hard to make but its sounds really cool :)
Now his concept is that there are dedicated bots that look for 2 variables, the words hax, haxxor, haxxing etc. Next the bot looks for a name to go with that. Once the bot secures them 2 variables it goes in and records all the person does then sends it in to a moderator for further inspection. Now this is a very far fetched idea and probably won't get added at all but is still in my opinion very interesting and sounds like it could make cubecraft a very advanced server :p
This is basically /report, but worse because it will be even more spam. Also, you realise that the word hack is not sensored anymore?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
nice idea , but i believe that Developers are humans , not robots , so it really sounds very difficult to make this plugin!!

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I don't like this idea, a lot of people get salty when they die and they type things like: Hackers, Hax... The bot will be abused. It can be an Obby perk, but I still disagree.
well , i changed my mind and you have right , because it remembers a lot /report and this suggestion has all the cons of /report , which you can find by searching /report in search bar :)

Reactions: SrNatsu

LurkaPlays

May 10, 2016
nice idea , but i believe that Developers are humans , not robots , so it really sounds very difficult to make this plugin!!
Yea thats probs why its never gonna be added and i honestly just posted this cause my friend mentioned it to me and i thought it sounded cool and just wanted to hear how others felt :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom