Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him

Hello, Cubecraft moderation team​

I often play eggwars and I often come across players who submit false reports because they got killed. There should be a rule against submitting false reports with no evidence.​

punishment track: 30 ban from reports site->perma ban from reports side, perma from the server.​

Thank you​

Teogamermc​

Attachments

• 0.png
    0.png
    21 KB · Views: 60
  • Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 130431.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 130431.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 130502.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 130502.png
    16.4 KB · Views: 58

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
This seems quite severe for a minor offence. It would also be very hard to enforce, as many reports have good intentions at Heart, but they don't give enough evidence. Although spamming reports on the same person is already punishable, I believe. Don't quote me on that though.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
If we were to punish for this, then we should punish a lot of people just for calling others a cheater because they got beaten in a pvp battle. I should mention that not always when you get called out for cheating that you will be reported, just more of to intimidate someone.

So basically as said above, this would be very hard to enforce and also quite unfair. You are free to ignore them or take it as a show of skill that you are better than them at pvp :)

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
TL;DR: I know. I report but i get denied. i saw a player using invisibility. I had the evidence, i knew what to say and i got denied. Now there's a guy cheating in eggwars solos. I pretty much gave up from reporting. Now there are people reporting everyone for no reason. That picture wasn't all. Did you see the "too" on the screenshot? I have a thread where we talk about report-kids. Im just sad that im at risk for playing fair and square. Maybe there's a mod who wants to rush reports so he bans everyone who gets reported. Did they cheat? NO!

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
TL;DR: I know. I report but i get denied. i saw a player using invisibility. I had the evidence, i knew what to say and i got denied. Now there's a guy cheating in eggwars solos. I pretty much gave up from reporting. Now there are people reporting everyone for no reason. That picture wasn't all. Did you see the "too" on the screenshot? I have a thread where we talk about report-kids. Im just sad that im at risk for playing fair and square. Maybe there's a mod who wants to rush reports so he bans everyone who gets reported. Did they cheat? NO!
That player wasn't cheating, there was a bug where players would become invisible without them knowing it. Thankfully it has been patched.

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
Just now I saw a group of three people teaming in eggwars solos. I recorded. Should I report? No, I'll get denied

ElFlxen_

Oct 20, 2020
México
Pronouns
He/Him
Sentinel requires more than one report towards a user to register the report, this amount is adjusted depending on the time of day and the amount of staff available, don't worry about it, just ignore them.

teogamermc

Novice Member
Sep 18, 2023
kepler-62e
Pronouns
He/Him
Looks like i can't report. I have to have a LINK for the video (i even think purple was using autoclicker)

Attachments

• Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 152018.png
    Snimka zaslona 2023-10-29 152018.png
    844.5 KB · Views: 40

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't have youtube and what the heck is streamable
Streamable just allows you to upload clips without making an account or downloading anything. Just drag the clip onto the website and copy the link when it's done uploading.

1698591448647.png

It's been working pretty well for me when it comes to reports. For longer/bigger videos, YouTube is what I use. You can use YouTube through your browser which works just as well as the app.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom