Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Vegan sounds difficult. I just stopped eating fish because i had a goldfish once XD
My Dads a vegan, I don't understand how stuff like free range eggs and stuff are morally wrong.. I mean, it doesn't kill them, and what else are they going to do with it.. I understand not eating eggs from caged animals and stuff because that's just mean.. But not stuff like free range produce..

CrystalMoonlight94

May 16, 2014
Cytus Wiki
cytus.wikia.com
Big macs are made out of a bunch of crap, it's not real meat. Real meat can help develop your muscles which is making you healthier so I don't understand how "Meat is unhealthy"
Yeah, Big Macs aren't real meat. They're filled with a bunch of preservatives, and the mold no likey. I once saw in a video comparing several different burgers in terms of mold and stuff, and Burger King ended up with the most mold. Burger King is magic. McDonalds is overrated. *cooks some delicious burgers* Yayyyyyyy

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Big macs are made out of a bunch of crap, it's not real meat. Real meat can help develop your muscles which is making you healthier so I don't understand how "Meat is unhealthy"
The thing that helps develop your muscles is Protein, and I explained in my previous post how vegetarians can get equally as much of it.

.. I didn't mean the Big Mac thing in a serious way

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
I'm not gonna bother arguing with anyone that reply to this. First off I am not a vegetarian although the human diet was based off nuts, seeds, salad like things and that was healthiest humans ever were now there are more obese people then starving ones... I mean I would be vegetarian but bacon...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Never have i ever gone to any foreign country :o
#goingtoaustrailiainthefuture #goingtospaininthefuture #goml #You'rejelly

Damo999

Apr 26, 2014
Never have I ever eaten a oreo covered in cookie dough dipped in chocolate. Although I want to :D

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom