Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
here goes another famous Aimee vegiterian debates
Never have I ever stopped from replying against somebody going against vegetarianism..

not exactly. If you only eat vegetables and junk food you will not be healthy. Manly men eat meat and women eat manly meat
Just because it's called being "vegetarian", doesn't mean all we eat is vegetables that are healthy. As a vegetarian, it's equally as possible to be healthy as it is with meat eaters, in fact, possibly more possible to be healthy.

Let's go through the different types of not eating meat first;
Pescetarian - Doesn't eat meat, but eats fish. Eating fish contains protein. Obviously, a diet including things like fish, nuts, milk, eggs, vegetables, some junk food, cheese, meat substitutes (quorn and such) and more, is obviously equally as, if not more, healthy than a meat eaters diet.

Vegetarian - Can get protein from things like milk, eggs, cheese. Also, meat substitutes. Think of any food you eat, and I can tell you, there will be a healthy, probably more healthy vegetarian version of it. Whilst you're eating your big macs, we're eating our bean burgers full of vegetables, whole grains, and legumes, which are full of fiber, vitamins and minerals.

Vegan - No meat, no animal produce. "but where u get ur protein from?" Soya milk, a vegan version of milk, contains protein, along with vegan versions of cheese (they smell disgusting though), and nuts.

Think of anything you can eat, and there's a meat-free version of it.. We can eat more than vegetables and junk food

(don't take it too seriously)

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Never have I ever stopped from replying against somebody going against vegetarianism..

Just because it's called being "vegetarian", doesn't mean all we eat is vegetables that are healthy. As a vegetarian, it's equally as possible to be healthy as it is with meat eaters, in fact, possibly more possible to be healthy.

Let's go through the different types of not eating meat first;
Pescetarian - Doesn't eat meat, but eats fish. Eating fish contains protein. Obviously, a diet including things like fish, nuts, milk, eggs, vegetables, some junk food, cheese, meat substitutes (quorn and such) and more, is obviously equally as, if not more, healthy than a meat eaters diet.

Vegetarian - Can get protein from things like milk, eggs, cheese. Also, meat substitutes. Think of any food you eat, and I can tell you, there will be a healthy, probably more healthy vegetarian version of it. Whilst you're eating your big macs, we're eating our bean burgers full of vegetables, whole grains, and legumes, which are full of fiber, vitamins and minerals.

Vegan - No meat, no animal produce. "but where u get ur protein from?" Soya milk, a vegan version of milk, contains protein, along with vegan versions of cheese (they smell disgusting though), and nuts.

Think of anything you can eat, and there's a meat-free version of it.. We can eat more than vegetables and junk food

(don't take it too seriously)
Vegan sounds difficult. I just stopped eating fish because i had a goldfish once XD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Idk maybe if i got a pet cow or a pig or something i'd stop eating meat all-together..
Seriously though, if you eat fish, you're a murderer.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
lyxda wrote on savina875's profile.
ty for the follow (˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶) ♡
vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
Top Bottom