Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

new weapons

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2020
i think we should update the weapons and amour and blocks since the nether update is around
dude please just no, what if someone gets full netherite and they literally destroy you cause they dont take as much kb, that would be so broken, like not only that but youd take less damage because yk its netherite, and what if they get like a netherite sword well i mean if i were trading with them and we both had full diamond i would lose so PLEASE no nether update

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
We need update
Hai! Please avoid posting on threads that haven't been posted on for over 3 weeks.
No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules or feel free to start a conversation with me if you have any questions or issues!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom