Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elitist_Deletist

Jan 15, 2016
Alfred, New York.
So I saw someone posted a few weeks ago something about a hidden nether quest in which if you enchant a full set of diamond armor to lvl 15 (good lord thats gonna take a while), you get some kind of uber pickaxe. Anyone have more information on this, like the enchants on the pick or what quests you have to do to unlock this quest?

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
From what I know it was only discovered a few weeks ago (like you said) and that it's called the hypermine pickaxe. Judging by the name of it, it could have a level 10 efficiency or fortune enchant. But we probably won't find out until like probably 3-7 months later we find out what it does. For right now we have no info.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
So I saw someone posted a few weeks ago something about a hidden nether quest in which if you enchant a full set of diamond armor to lvl 15 (good lord thats gonna take a while), you get some kind of uber pickaxe. Anyone have more information on this, like the enchants on the pick or what quests you have to do to unlock this quest?
It is a fortune pickaxe with mostly fortune on it. Fortune 15 and also one unbreaking enchant if I’m not mistaking

D

Deleted member 489420

its a trash pickaxe that only shows the stupidity of devs who made that quest -_- and it was discovered couple months ago

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
its a trash pickaxe that only shows the stupidity of devs who made that quest -_- and it was discovered couple months ago
Oh I didn't know. I just found the quest a few weeks ago. And fortune 15? Thats the pick of my dreams! Also the dev's stupidity? How? It may be hard to get but its definitely worth while. When I used to hack i would glitch in (on my survival world) different levels of fortune to mess with things. Fortune 15 is hella good.

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh I didn't know. I just found the quest a few weeks ago. And fortune 15? Thats the pick of my dreams! Also the dev's stupidity? How? It may be hard to get but its definitely worth while. When I used to hack i would glitch in (on my survival world) different levels of fortune to mess with things. Fortune 15 is hella good.
Yea but it's not really what we were expecting haha... when you see hypermine pickaxe you don't really expect fortune but efficiency haha

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom