Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GamePro_35

Apr 8, 2022
The wizard kit is very overpowered. A bad player can kill a very good player with it because the potions take more than half of you hp they are faster than you so they could just run away and use the health potions when they are low then attack you while you are on 2hp wondering who in their right mind would think of adding something so broken and unbalanced along side something as bad as the berserker or samurai kits.
I'm sorry for any miss spelled words or bad punctuation, English isn't my first language and i learned it form playing videogames.

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree :disagree:
You need to use the potions wisely or you will run out of potions and then try to survive with out them

xJupaa

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2021
earth
Pronouns
He/Him
I disagree :disagree:
You need to use the potions wisely or you will run out of potions and then try to survive with out them
for every kill u gain another potion and in a 1vs1 between 2 same skilled players with one using wizard and one using warrior the wizard is gonna with with no effort as the wizard gets easy combos with speed and does insane damage with strengh and when hes low he can just run away and the warrior has no chance the wizard kit so unbalanced u cant even imagine

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
Top Bottom