Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I think that it is very overpowered in normal eggwars to go from no protection to protection 2 for only 5 emeralds (1 good egg kill and you can get it) because it turns normal mode into who can speedrun 5 emeralds and then dominate the map, because protection is a very powerful enchant (40% dmg resist for prot II). In overpowered I think you go from prot I to prot II which makes sense, so then shouldn’t it go from no prot to prot I in normal eggwars? So I feel like it should be 5 emeralds for protection I on all armor resulting in only 20% damage resist.

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
I feel like a system similar to mineplex's cakewars would work here:
Mineplex had 2 levels of prot
Prot 1, that was fairly cheap
and Prot 2, that was very expensive.

In my opinion they should keep prot 2 in the game, but only as an upgrade to prot 1

You'd get prot 1 for, for example 3 or 4 emeralds, then prot 2 for 5 or 6.

epicforce07

Feb 23, 2021
I think that it is very overpowered in normal eggwars to go from no protection to protection 2 for only 5 emeralds (1 good egg kill and you can get it) because it turns normal mode into who can speedrun 5 emeralds and then dominate the map, because protection is a very powerful enchant (40% dmg resist for prot II). In overpowered I think you go from prot I to prot II which makes sense, so then shouldn’t it go from no prot to prot I in normal eggwars? So I feel like it should be 5 emeralds for protection I on all armor resulting in only 20% damage resist.
And yet overpowered feels a lot like normal, all the game modes are unbalanced especially swords don’t have sharpness

superking100

Aug 4, 2023
I don't usually play normal (I like OP), but this makes sense as OP had the same problem before they added prot 1.

s1ix0n

Aug 18, 2023
I think it would be responsible to have them at 5 emerald increments so 5 emeralds for prot one and 10 for prot 2

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on Basketman's profile.
happy birthday
ToonBer wrote on Basketman's profile.
ne gelukkige
SpringWarz wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli wrote on Zathelas's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Basketman's profile.
Happy Birthday my friend, hoping you'll celebrate a lot and have a wonderful day! ♥️🏀
Top Bottom