Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this kit to be nerfed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
During the last days the bomber kit has become very popular in the skywars community of 1.8(both solo and team) because this one, when you vote op (Mode that people who have rank usually vote) gives you a p10 golden boots which to despite not having a good durability, such as diamond ones, they do not break as fast as it seems. You can perfectly do 2 1v1s without them getting too long and the boots will still have 20-10% of durability. The main problem with the boots are Its exaggerated protection I encourage you to try it and you will see how much they hit you, your life will hardly go down ,it is practically as if you were a tank.This as a consequence has that a person without the kit unless he throw him into the void or leng the pvp enough to break his boots it will be very difficult to finish him off Because of these boots that damage the pvp experience a lot,It is true that if you hit them with the rod or the bow, you will reduce the durability of the boots, but they can defend themselves quite easily from this, that said, I ask for a nerf in this kit especially the p10 boots to improve the skywars experience.

Thank you for your attention

Attachments

• 2021-02-01_05.16.09.png
    2021-02-01_05.16.09.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 85
Reactions: Buckyy

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
This video is from the top 1 skywars solo recommending the kit,If you put the vidio in this minute you can see how his hearts do not fall no matter how much they hit him.

9:00-9:08

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Top Bottom