Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RIBBITTTT

Sep 11, 2016
I feel like they don;t take anything into consideration when banning. They automatically assume they are hacking. And I think that they need to review videos more carefully. Like I've been banned 3 times. And they all were due to viewing errors and mistakes. I think that this process to ban someone should be better. Honestly it's probably just me. But when I was recorded the kid who was recording me was hacking. But whatever. I hope that they take banning more seriously. Because truly I'm too lazy to appeal even though I record all the games I play on.. So basically I will remain banned for no reason. But since CubeCraft is getting boring and there is nothing much to do I think I'll be fine reading the forums :)

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
We do not randomly ban someone - we take all things into consideration when banning someone. Our moderator team is smart enough to see if someone hacks or if someone does not, and is very unlikely that we will ban someone unless it is concrete-solid evidence that they 110% hack. If you wish to get unbanned, appeal here: https://appeals.ccgn.co , and possibly attach your recordings of your gameplay.

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom