1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Needs to work on banning situations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by 08levyr, Nov 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 08levyr

08levyr Member

I feel like they don;t take anything into consideration when banning. They automatically assume they are hacking. And I think that they need to review videos more carefully. Like I've been banned 3 times. And they all were due to viewing errors and mistakes. I think that this process to ban someone should be better. Honestly it's probably just me. But when I was recorded the kid who was recording me was hacking. But whatever. I hope that they take banning more seriously. Because truly I'm too lazy to appeal even though I record all the games I play on.. So basically I will remain banned for no reason. But since CubeCraft is getting boring and there is nothing much to do I think I'll be fine reading the forums :)

2. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    We do not randomly ban someone - we take all things into consideration when banning someone. Our moderator team is smart enough to see if someone hacks or if someone does not, and is very unlikely that we will ban someone unless it is concrete-solid evidence that they 110% hack. If you wish to get unbanned, appeal here: https://appeals.ccgn.co , and possibly attach your recordings of your gameplay.

- Locked.

BurningBlue and zDutchie like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.