Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Need some tips on getting better, am starting a YT channel on five craft bedrock, and am mostly doing eggwars content (since I am pretty pro) but want to branch out to skywars and such. Any tips on getting better?

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Watch videos from people who are better than you. Observe their gameplay and learn from it. Also, just practice will do wonders. Never give up when you're losing.

You can also look through your settings and maybe mess around a bit. Settings really affect your gameplay.

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Watch videos from people who are better than you. Observe their gameplay and learn from it. Also, just practice will do wonders. Never give up when you're losing.

You can also look through your settings and maybe mess around a bit. Settings really affect your gameplay.
I run L1 as place, R1 attack, L2 jump, X and O scroll, and triangle as inventory (I play on ps5) it’s not that I’m really bad it’s just I win like 95% of eggwars games and like 50% of solo skywars, wondering if I was missing anything

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I run L1 as place, R1 attack, L2 jump, X and O scroll, and triangle as inventory (I play on ps5) it’s not that I’m really bad it’s just I win like 95% of eggwars games and like 50% of solo skywars, wondering if I was missing anything
Skywars gameplay is a bit faster imo. You really need to pay attention to your opponents. Also, decision making is way more important, because there is no egg.

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Skywars gameplay is a bit faster imo. You really need to pay attention to your opponents. Also, decision making is way more important, because there is no egg.
I get that, I spend every egg wars game going to kill, I can’t even remember the last time I had a diamond sword 😂I just break eggs, is a bit different because I can’t just run into people and try and out skill them with a gold sword, I have to gear up more

Reactions: Quis
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom