Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Dedicated Member
Apr 7, 2021
611
674
169
I definitely think there should be more kits or even change the current ones. I’m not too familiar with the Lucky Islands ones, but Egg Wars I am very familiar with, I think they should swap out the cake kit as it’s the least used and pretty much useless as in fights you don’t put a cake down and start eating it, plus the fact that if you put it down, it’s not like you can pick it up again to use later it will just stay there because you wouldn’t usually eat it all at once. - Adam
 
  • Like
Reactions: Westsi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom