• Total voters

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo!

So, recently I've seen a lot of necro-posting and even accidentally did it myself(oops!). What I suggest is to implement an automatic message that will pop-up on the screen once you try to send a message on a thread older then 3 weeks, and asking you if you want to continue sending the message or not. I think this should be implemented over other suggestions, such as locking threads over 3 weeks old because there are some special situations where I myself, think necro posting should be allowed.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I really like the idea!
Some people are new to the forums and carefully watch out so they don't mess up anything, but they accidentally post on a older thread, just because they haven't thought that this isn't allowed.
It'll prevent this from happening quite a lot I assume.
Would be a yes from me:)

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Heyo!

So, recently I've seen a lot of necro-posting and even accidentally did it myself(oops!). What I suggest is to implement an automatic message that will pop-up on the screen once you try to send a message on a thread older then 3 weeks, and asking you if you want to continue sending the message or not. I think this should be implemented over other suggestions, such as locking threads over 3 weeks old because there are some special situations where I myself, think necro posting should be allowed.
Either that, or an auto lock. If I ever get kicked/banned from forums, chances are accidentally necro posting since that's against the rules. There are some cases its allowed and in my opinion I believe that banning necro posting shouldn't be a thing, and instead it doesnt ping everyone involved 3w later (toggle option)

Reactions: wxzzrd

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Either that, or an auto lock. If I ever get kicked/banned from forums, chances are accidentally necro posting since that's against the rules. There are some cases its allowed and in my opinion I believe that banning necro posting shouldn't be a thing, and instead it doesnt ping everyone involved 3w later (toggle option)
You can’t get banned the thread will just be locked. Unless u purposely do it aimlessly over and over again

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Reesle wrote on ElFlxen_'s profile.
Cool person!
Hqteful wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!🎉
FIRE BUNDLE?? 🌟
Sick!
IMG_5373.png
Reesle wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro Duckerator! 🥳🎉🐤
Top Bottom