Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
hmmm this sounds good! and i think they should only be able to change their tab rank to their actual rank, so they cant act like diamond if they are only lapiz. I think this would be fun and helpful to the donors who get targeted!

Reactions: kkbubble

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
hmmm this sounds good! and i think they should only be able to change their tab rank to their actual rank, so they cant act like diamond if they are only lapiz. I think this would be fun and helpful to the donors who get targeted!
I was thinking Your rank and lower so you can't act as a higher rank at all.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
I'm not a fan of colors in chat :p *cough* @DonutDwarf20 *cough*
Colors in chat? I meant in game. You can change the COLOUR to another rank lower than you current one, but still have the special powers that follows within it.

The cons with this is that people might call speed hacks on a gold+ ninja with a stone rank tho

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
Colors in chat? I meant in game. You can change the COLOUR to another rank lower than you current one, but still have the special powers that follows within it.

The cons with this is that people might call speed hacks on a gold+ ninja with a stone rank tho
I don't like it :p could get buggy

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
Do you mean something like a '/hide' command that disguises you as stone?

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
How would we be able to tell, which players are giving out their items to lower ranks or not? Or whether that player is actually a higher rank then perceived in tab? Especially in KIT, this would be pretty confusing. I can see why some higher donors would want this though.

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
How would we be able to tell, which players are giving out their items to lower ranks or not? Or whether that player is actually a higher rank then perceived in tab? Especially in KIT, this would be pretty confusing. I can see why some higher donors would want this though.
The colour in tab never changes ^^

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
Oh, I thought that's what you were trying to implement. Anyways, even if the tab colours never change, most people know what tab is for, and will most likely be able to view the actual ranks of players.
The thing is: most people can more easily see a donator than a stone thanks to their bright colour on their name. I usually see lapiz+ people from far distances. That's a downfall for many people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I have a question. Can we give suggestions for the forums in feedback and suggestions??
Reesle wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday :D
Reesle wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
Top Bottom