Blom

Forum Expert
Sep 12, 2018
MinerWare Town
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

💢 Name and Skin Reports /sr

Hi there! I'm back with another suggestion!

This time I wanna go over the /sr command. I remember before /sr (and also after it got implemented, but not sure about that) you were able to report people through /report for inappropriate names and skins. This way it was fairly easy to report these rule breakers. However, now you need to take a screenshot, go to the website, do all the stuff there etc. This takes you about 5 minutes to report someone for their name or skin. When reported with /report, it only took 2 seconds to report, but moderators also responded within a minute. This was an efficient way to report people, since it was fairly easy to check (in contrast to auto-loot or kill aura hacks, which requires more time to watch people). My suggestion is to return reporting for inappropriate names or skins through the command!

Let me know what y'all think! Please respond with :agree: if you agree with the suggestion, not with likes or heart-eyes or something similar. Obviously you can also respond with :disagree: or :unsure:, but please let me know why if you decide to do so!

Thanks for reading, have a nice one! ♥️

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
At this current time on Java, /report is broken. It's a known issue and will be seen to as soon as possible by the Developers, it hasn't been removed and not planned to be removed afaik. We do apologise for the inconvenience that said command isn't working currently.

However, /sr is for Sentinel related issues, hence through this command you can only report cheaters. The Developers use this command in many ways, as well as Moderators. Simply adding non-Sentinel related reports to this command isn't necessarily what the concept is about.

[EDIT] - Locked via request of Owner (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom