Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should a List of recently banned cheaters be displayed on the front page?


  • Total voters
    7

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
8,959
17,873
624
27
Arendine Sink
Although not entirely necessary or needed, i think it would be fun to have a list of the most recently banned hackers on the home page :) Perhaps it could also encourage others not to cheat on the game.
 

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
4,646
2,325
348
on an adventure
Nah, there's no need & it would just take un-necessary work for the developers. I doubt it would have much effect on preventing future hackers.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom