Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Ok, servers by region are a pretty cool idea. Thing is, for it to make any difference, you need to be able to play games on servers in the region your in, in my case NA

I entered and left games for like an hour and 19/23 times i joined a game it just moved me to EU

Like what is the point? Your just wasting your NA servers

I understand that they're doing it to make games start faster but they way it is right now you are pretty lucky to actually get to play in NA.

I think it should be a setting. If you're willing to wait longer, you could say "always put me in NA" and if you dont care you can just have the setting be "put me in the game that will start the fastest"

Thanks.

Also, not trying to hate on the devs, but the way it is right now the NA servers are basically useless

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
What time of day are you online? The way the matchmaking works is it will try to place you in the region closest to you, but if there aren't enough active players in that region, it will connect you to the other one. I'm American as well, and how it works for me is I will get put in pretty much only NA servers during afternoon and evening, then get moved to the EU around midnight - 1 am. Imo that works fine, because there really aren't enough players in the NA region to start games at that time, you would be waiting for a very long time, if games were able to start at all.

I feel like if we did have this implemented, it would essentially lead to the same thing as having two separate server IPs for regions - neither region would have enough players to start games consistently during down times. I would be open to this idea as our playerbase grows, but at the minute I don't feel it would work.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom