Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
Heyo!

So recently I have been spending a little bit of time over on the free build server thinking of new and exciting organic or even styles I could try out. I man aged to find a little idea originally wanting to produce a nature build I came up with a shape and style. Somehow, it then turned into this XD

Not sure how I feel but I personally really like it for a quick small Organic :)
I hope it is ok xD
As always looking for some feedback <3

yFxySwD.jpg

fpMfh4B.png

ML2prRX.png

RcFmPbS.png

W2Lb9tO.png

pn7Ss9m.png

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Holi damn!
This is amazing. :eek:
I really like that organic and you are a very good builder! How many hours/days/months have you been work on it?

@Yoya you are the organics expert can you tell us your opinion? :)

Reactions: Reindeer // Paige

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Heyo!

So recently I have been spending a little bit of time over on the free build server thinking of new and exciting organic or even styles I could try out. I man aged to find a little idea originally wanting to produce a nature build I came up with a shape and style. Somehow, it then turned into this XD

Not sure how I feel but I personally really like it for a quick small Organic :)
I hope it is ok xD

yFxySwD.jpg

fpMfh4B.png

ML2prRX.png

RcFmPbS.png

W2Lb9tO.png

pn7Ss9m.png

HOLY!!!
WOW!!!
I can see you becoming a builder in the distant future!

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
Heyo!

I hope it is ok xD

yFxySwD.jpg

fpMfh4B.png

ML2prRX.png

RcFmPbS.png

W2Lb9tO.png

pn7Ss9m.png
Wauw! Amazing :o wauw! Its really nice!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom