Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Legendary = more powerful
Blaziken is stronger than all three of the legendaries I listed, even without its mega. In fact, Moltres and Entei both have only a 580 base stat total, which is lower than the pseudo-legends. The titans are also legendaries, yet Regigigas' ability utterly cripples it, and its three disciples aren't much better. If you want to get really technical, Phione is also considered a legendary by some (not me), yet is utterly unusable and doesn't need to exist at all.

Yeah well all eeveelutions can’t go further so even if we went to second evolution
They're still final-stage Pokemon. Arcanine is a stage-two and is still stronger the Flareon, and they debuted in the same generations.

Flareon - PU
Vaporeon - NU
Jolteon - RU
Umbreon - RU
Espeon - RU
Leafeon - PU
Glaceon - PU
Sylveon - UU

None of the Eeveelutions are exceptionally good at what they do: Eeveee is a jack of all trades, master of none, and exists as a gimmick Pokemon that only continues to be expanded upon because of its undeserved popularity. It's the same reason Pikachu is expanded on as a Pokemon in every generation.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Putting all the competitive stuff aside my top 10 if you want to know it:

1: Alakazam - It's just my fav Pokémon since I was little.
2: Blastoise - My first starter when I played Pokémon Blue in 1997. Enough said ;)
3: Charizard - He was my main character in my self written Pokémon stories xD
4: Dragonite - My fav Dragon-type Pokémon. I used him on almost all my teams!
5: Metagross - I'm in love with his cry haha. And he's my favourite Psychic-type in Gen 3.
6: Tyranitar - Do I need to explain? It's just a beast. And he looks like Gozzila.
7: Xatu - Such a mysterious Pokémon and I also like the cry of Xatu. Also he was one of my fav characters on Pokémon Mystery Dungoen Blue Rescue Team
8: Kyogre - Such an epic Pokémon of Gen 3. I'm still truly in love with this majestic Pokémon.
9: Lugia - That cry of Lugia...wonderfull. Also that Aeroblast in Pokémon Silver was just amazing to see xD
10: Palkia - Again I'm in love with his cry xD And not only at the console but also on the Anime :)

:>

ItzCamJam

Feb 4, 2017
idek
lol all you had to do sophie was to type the letter "q" and you'd instantly get more likes than real suggestions oki ima hide in mah hole now...

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Alexp192's profile.
Happy birthday
How many diamond leggings does one need?! 💀
IMG_5496.png
Eli
This Pillars of Fortune update is peak CubeCraft content
UncleSpect wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Happy birthday my friend! 🎈🎉
Top Bottom