Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Time goes fast, we're already 6 weeks in. This week I've been building in the industrial and medieval settlement. Let's start with the first building I made this week. I've also updated to 18w43c (Not much annoting bugs next to chunks loading very slow)

2018-10-28_10.55.35.png

This is my nether wart farm. The left building is for the lever to release the water out of the dispensers and then the nether wart gets collected by the hoppers and gets transported to the chest in the right building.

2018-10-28_10.55.44.png

I've had this super smelter for a few weeks now, but I've finnaly decided to put a building around it. The interria isn't done yet but it gets the job done. (Any suggestions for something I can put on the top of the 2nd layer of the building, I think it needs something on it.)

2018-10-28_10.56.39.png

So, this building has no use yet but I needed something there. I like the roof very much and also the fact that the 2nd layer is knocked 1 block back. As you can also see, I've (FINNALY) done some town decorations. I have some lampposts, bushes, a fountain (not on this pic), some of those wooden logs with rails over it (also not in this pic). So if you look behind the lampposts, you can see a chicken pen. There used to be a 2-furnace auto smelter there, but what use has that when I have a 23-furnace auto smelter? Anyways, instead of showing you the maps. I think this will be a bit better to show you the world in this way:

2018-10-28_11.01.59.png

Unfortunately, the modern area remains untouched this week. I'm hoping to get back to that soon. Same with the railway network. I hope to have a tunnel going from the medieval station (The lonely building in the top of the picture), to the modern station (There isn't a building for that yet.) Sadly, my school starts again tomorrow, so I don't think next week's thread will be that big. Though, most of the time, on friday and saturday I make the most progress. so we'll see.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)

Zaphly

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Time goes fast, we're already 6 weeks in. This week I've been building in the industrial and medieval settlement. Let's start with the first building I made this week. I've also updated to 18w43c (Not much annoting bugs next to chunks loading very slow)

View attachment 149250
This is my nether wart farm. The left building is for the lever to release the water out of the dispensers and then the nether wart gets collected by the hoppers and gets transported to the chest in the right building.

View attachment 149251
I've had this super smelter for a few weeks now, but I've finnaly decided to put a building around it. The interria isn't done yet but it gets the job done. (Any suggestions for something I can put on the top of the 2nd layer of the building, I think it needs something on it.)

View attachment 149252
So, this building has no use yet but I needed something there. I like the roof very much and also the fact that the 2nd layer is knocked 1 block back. As you can also see, I've (FINNALY) done some town decorations. I have some lampposts, bushes, a fountain (not on this pic), some of those wooden logs with rails over it (also not in this pic). So if you look behind the lampposts, you can see a chicken pen. There used to be a 2-furnace auto smelter there, but what use has that when I have a 23-furnace auto smelter? Anyways, instead of showing you the maps. I think this will be a bit better to show you the world in this way:

View attachment 149253
Unfortunately, the modern area remains untouched this week. I'm hoping to get back to that soon. Same with the railway network. I hope to have a tunnel going from the medieval station (The lonely building in the top of the picture), to the modern station (There isn't a building for that yet.) Sadly, my school starts again tomorrow, so I don't think next week's thread will be that big. Though, most of the time, on friday and saturday I make the most progress. so we'll see.

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)
You are a good builder! Go ahead and make something of it. Too bad you can not request the builder anymore, otherwise I should have advised you.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
10/10
1.what texturepack is?
2.why you has a conduit underground? (I dont see them but in the frist and second picture you has a conduit effect.
3. I still loving the SPAIN
4. You make the last picture in creative or apectator?

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
You are a good builder! Go ahead and make something of it. Too bad you can not request the builder anymore, otherwise I should have advised you.
Thanks! :)

10/10
1.what texturepack is?
2.why you has a conduit underground? (I dont see them but in the frist and second picture you has a conduit effect.
3. I still loving the SPAIN
4. You make the last picture in creative or apectator?
Ty
1. The new updated default textures of 1.14 snapshot
2. That's water breathing effect, I have that because I'm wearing a turtle helmet. My conduit is the big lake next to the medieval area (see last pic)
3. Nice lol, might change it in the next few weeks
4. Spectator

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom