Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rating?

• Total voters

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
Hi! Welcome to the 2nd progress update of my survival world. Last week we took a look at the things I built in day 1. Now we're gonna take a look at what I made in the rest of the week. Let's start with....

Build #6 - Castle [UNFINISHED]
Here we have a castle I'm working on. It looks a bit bland, I know. As the title says it's still on goin, which means this will get much more detailed in the future.
2018-09-23_12.20.16.png

Build #4 - AFK Fish Farm [UPDATE]
I thought the AFK fish farm building was still looking a bit ugly, so I decided to add a roof to this place and it made it look a million times better I think. Also some haybales and bushes helped the building.
2018-09-23_12.20.56.png

Build #7 - Farmland
This is a simple farmland made on the side of a hill decorated with some bushes. The cobblestone tower in the back is for the zombie spawner. Not even close to a finished project.
2018-09-23_12.19.28.png

Build #8 - Kelp Farm
On the left side of the picture you see a kelp farm. I made this place to produce kelp, mainly for fuel. It's very simple, if you're standing at the bottom just remove the second layer of kelp, everything above it will also break and flow in the water to the top of the building and get collected in the chest next to the building via hoppers. The green thing is a pixel art of a piece of kelp.

Build #9 - Enchanting House
On the right side of the picture you see an enchanting house, with also some anvils.
2018-09-23_12.19.07.png

Small changes not mentioned
*There's a row of armor stands behind the enchanting house (You can see 1 stand on the picture above)
*The base is now powered by a conduit (It's in the lake you can see in the back of the picture above.)
*There was another enchanting house before, but I thought it was too ugly and removed it.
*There's a small cactus farm but there's no building around it yet.
*I travelled over the ocean all the way to a desert just to get cactus for the green wool in the last picture. Atleast I have a farm now. And maybe I should've went in daytime:
2018-09-22_14.40.22.png

Survived it tho :D

Well, that's about it.
Thanks for reading, I definitly enjoyed making this in survival. I hope I see you guys next week and that you like it.

Bye!

PS: Don't forget to vote the poll and give tips if you want ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom