Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustNathie

♡ Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 15, 2022
Out of this world 🪐
Hola! 👋🏽

It's been a few days since the 1.19 update came out on Bedrock and I think I've played decently enough to finally give my overall review on it.

Just like everyone who gives an overall review, I will be having what I like about the update and what I dislike about the update. Here we go!

WHAT I LIKE:
  • Lobby and Maps Revamps - The lobbies and maps looks amazing with the new update and the use of the new blocks brings up a pop of color to them. This is my favorite part about it and I want to congratulate the designer team for their work!!
  • New /F msg command - I've always wanted this to be added and it's finally here! This is the best feature added at the moment and I absolutely love it. I wish there was a way to reply to messages quicker rather than typing the entire command from the start. (/r wink wink)
  • Two new username colors [ only available for staff and partners :( ]
  • Tridents! Tridents! Tridents!
  • We can now swim! - I've always been bad at the minerware microgame, escape the croc! - but now I can't just swim away and avoid the Parkour
There is a lot that I like (everything basically) and I can't name them all. The admins, devs and designers put so much effort in this and it's amazing. Thank you so much for this!! 🥺

And now to the part I wish I didn't have to do.

WHAT I DISLIKE: (this is more of a complaint than thought)
  • The damage - how the damage works now is crazy. Dying from 3 hits is not fun at all, especially for bad pvpers like me. I use to rely on my high ping to win battles but now I cannot because of how broken the damage is. I was playing a game of ctf not long ago and one person got a diamond sword. It took them 2 hits to kill me and there was nothing I could really do. I hope, if this is from the server side, that it gets dealt with.
  • The lag - there is no much lag, I can't find words to describe it (yes, the devs said they are working on it) but at the moment, it's hard to play the server. Don't get me wrong, I really love cubecraft and the update, but having lag on top of my 200+ ms ping and 20 fps really breaks my soul.
  • Okay, I didn't want to admit it, but the transition is now really starting to annoying me for two reasons. A) it takes longer for me (min 3s) and B) It crashes my games. If it happens I'm switching to a new game and it takes more a lot longer to transition. I end up getting disconnected from the server (closes minecraft as well) and I wish there was a way to toggle it on and off.
Other than that, I absolutely love the update and wish to see what the team comes up with in the coming years. They did an amazing job and we appreciate them for working tirelessly to deliver it to us. That's all from me and I'll see you guys next time!!

JustNathie

• Agree
Reactions: pekd and muffin294
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom